Fiverr: Please fix this bug: You have X unread notifications

No matter what I do, I always have 20 unread notifications. I click on the the “Dismiss all on page” and the “X” and they just won’t go away. I restarted my web browsers with no luck.

Please fix.

I am simply acknowledging your rant. I know how annoying it can be when they go un-noticed. :slight_smile:

My “dismiss” works about 3/4 of the time.

Theres been a bug for a while now, but… today is the first day it worked ok for me.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I hear you. I always have 1 unread message in my Inbox. Always. :))

Yo, Bachas. LOL

Looks like it is fixed.

A couple of refreshes usually do the trick for me. But I have another annoying problem, the forum crashes on me sometimes and it takes 2-5 minutes until it works again. Contacted CS and they said that the servers are okay so its from my computer...but I dont know how and why cause I don`t have this problem anywhere else.

Same problem here. 20 unread notifications when I only have 6. And whenever I have new notifications, they won’t add to the number

Reply to @robiman3: Well, apparently your computer is making Fiverr.com and the forum not load for me for the fifth time this week! You really need to get your computer sorted out! :stuck_out_tongue:

(I actually had to come back to try and post this three times over an hour - your computer kept making “forum.fiverr.com not respond”. :wink: )

BONUS RANT: I had no idea the entire forum gets hijacked during the “Pimp my Gig” thang.

I am simply acknowledging your rant. I know how annoying it can be when they go un-noticed. :slight_smile:

My “dismiss” works about 3/4 of the time.

Theres been a bug for a while now, but… today is the first day it worked ok for me.

I hear you. I always have 1 unread message in my Inbox. Always. :))

Yo, Bachas. LOL

Looks like it is fixed.

A couple of refreshes usually do the trick for me. But I have another annoying problem, the forum crashes on me sometimes and it takes 2-5 minutes until it works again. Contacted CS and they said that the servers are okay so its from my computer...but I dont know how and why cause I don`t have this problem anywhere else.

Same problem here. 20 unread notifications when I only have 6. And whenever I have new notifications, they won’t add to the number