Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr Policy regarding Data Entry Gigs

Fiverr didn’t inform us its policy change regarding Data Entry services. From last 4 days we are unable to access our Data Entry Gigs from mobile app. Is thereany expert who can help me in this regard. The most important thing is that thereare no buyer request regarding data entry gigs.

2 Likes

You should be able to access your Gigs via the app. Are you trying to access as a seller or a buyer? Sometimes the app is set to buyer mode, and of course, you would not see any Gigs.

As for the buyer requests, it may be that there are none at the time you are looking. That category is quite saturated with sellers.

GG

1 Like

Check this out: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Data) regarding the recent changes.

1 Like

I am accessing my Data entry gigs in seller mode. Other SEO gigs are available but Data entry gigs are not available on the page but in desktop mode the same are available.

Awesome, thnx for this

2 Likes

AH I see now.

I had the same thing happen with my Gigs when they decided to reorganize my categories.

The reason you may not be seeing your Gigs is because you need to put them in the new or right categories. There should be a message about this on your Dashboard under Messages - go there and click on it and then put your Data Entry Gigs in the right place.

GG

2 Likes

Hmmmm got it. Will update. Thanks for your precious time.