Fiverr Pricing Page

artistrashed

You get more order because your price is low that’s why many order you got.But if you increas price and they find same service on low price they will go there.I thing you understand 🙂 . and after editing anything gig up down on page
Best Of Luck 🙂

You get more order because your price is low that’s why many order you got.But if you increas price and they find same service on low price they will go there.I thing you understand 🙂 . and after editing anything gig up down on page

Best Of Luck 🙂

Thanks but a TRS seller told me it’ll not make any bad effect if I change the price. It make effect if I edit my Gig Title, Tagline or Description. Otherwise not.

Thanks but a TRS seller told me it’ll not make any bad effect if I change the price. It make effect if I edit my Gig Title, Tagline or Description. Otherwise not.

you can change your descriptions, Tag-line, Title. but if you change price increase this its up down sometimes.

Guest phantompower

If a TRS told you it won’t affect your ranking, why did you ask the question in the forum?? Is it because you doubt the answer given? Here is my 2 cents thought. If fiverr uses price comparison in ranking your gig then you should expect a change in your gig position. Let’s assume one of you buyers wanted to come back to the same price as last time and finds you changed it, what do you think will be the outcome? Yet again… If the demand is high the price is mostly also high… but if demand is high and supply is also high, then the price is mostly low…

a TRS seller told me it’ll not make any bad effect if I change the price. It make effect if I edit my Gig Title, Tagline or Description. Otherwise not.

I have a feeling this is correct.

a TRS seller told me it’ll not make any bad effect if I change the price. It make effect if I edit my Gig Title, Tagline or Description. Otherwise not.

I have a feeling this is correct.

If you got enough order on this gig why you want to change title,description and tag lines?

A moderator told me that once you made any edit in your gig, it will not be shown in search results for 48hrs (Although I checked that and it is not correct).
Anyway, I changed my prices so many times and sure there will be a drop, why? Simple because a lot of buyers search for $5 gig and you will not be there, so you will loose these clicks/impressions 🙂

A moderator told me that once you made any edit in your gig, it will not be shown in search results for 48hrs (Although I checked that and it is not correct).

Anyway, I changed my prices so many times and sure there will be a drop, why? Simple because a lot of buyers search for $5 gig and you will not be there, so you will loose these clicks/impressions 🙂

CS say that any time the edit button is clicked the gig has to be checked and approved by CS and this can take up to 48 hours. Some people have said their gig came back within hours of doing it, it usually takes more than a day for me.

CS say that any time the edit button is clicked the gig has to be checked and approved by CS and this can take up to 48 hours. Some people have said their gig came back within hours of doing it, it usually takes more than a day for me.

Thanks moderator 🙂

I will change my typical answer now lol

Archived