Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr Pro Application - Need Help

Hi, I have applied once in the past for Fiverr pro. Now after few months, I want to re-apply with a brand new application.

The thing is as I see, I can’t delete my past application and create a new application. Why?

Honestly, I find the Fiverr pro site buggy and not well designed. Even in my account details I can’t change my name and it remains as “Unknown” and un-clickable field.

Anyone knows more about the process? Write here, thanks.

6 Likes

Have you read this yet?
https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010853317-What-is-Fiverr-Pro
Maybe the first application needs to be rejected?

2 Likes

Please can you tell the the difference between a normal seller account and a pro account and how can I go about having a pro account?

And why do most people don’t join fiverr pro???

Please can you tell the the difference between a normal seller account and a pro account

There’s quite a few differences but the main one is they can sell with higher prices. Like >=$1000. Pro gigs used to be a minimum of $100 but there are some less than that now. There are some subcategories where it seems you have to be a Pro to create a gig there. You can read the link in a previous post to find more about it.

how can I go about having a pro account?

You can apply for it by using the link from the page above.
I think this is it:

Though they said only 1% of applicants are accepted.

This is all explained in the link posted by @imagination7413 above.

Take time to read it.

1 Like

Most people don’t join because they only accept around 1% of applicants (according to what they say on the Fiverr Pro help). So it isn’t possible for most people to join.

Hi,
If anyone could easily switch to Fiverr Pro, the Pro would be meaningless.
My first application was also rejected. I am trying to apply again. :slightly_smiling_face:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.