Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Pro Home - I'm SO Done

If you want help you need to make your own post under the category Improve My Gig.

What kind of ID verification are you talking?
Not sure I’ve done that :sweat_smile:
Do I need to and how ?

I’ve been reading we’re just regular Sellers.

I’m not labeling myself as a regular Seller, because I’m all dat and a bag of chips. 5r titles will not define who I am and what I’m capable of achieving. This is just one platform, my :world_map: doesn’t revolve around 5r.

I wonder if the 20% Fiverr takes from me and the $2 service charge they charge my buyers is going towards promoting and upgrading Fiverr Pro. Now you know why ranking is messed up for us Regular Fiverr grunts - Fiverr only has one ranking on their mind – FIVERRRRR PROOOOOO

You should report it - Thats if he’s calling it his own work !

So verification is still not active though?
Thanks Nika for being helpful ! :slight_smile:

That’s not strictly true They know that people won’t like something so they don’t announce it.

I really wouldn’t worry about Pro. From a marketing standpoint, it simply doesn’t make sense to suddenly start spending $100 on the likes of a blog post as opposed to $10 - $50. Pro actually turns buyers off by being pushed at them so hard.

Then you have Pro sellers. If you offer a service which gets 1 - 8 sales per year, are you going to stick with Fiverr or move on?

• Pros don’t bring their own buyers to Fiverr
  • Celebrity Pros don’t find Fiverr and sign up. Fiverr has to find them and convince them
  • Fiverr clearly wants Pro to ber a massive success but keeps putting its own foot in its mouth when it comes to end customer experiences on the platform

Don’t stress so much. :slight_smile:

Ranking system is whole another story, my gig dropped a lot and I have 1400+ reviews because of those changes changes changes …

A few people received notification. However, the majority of Sellers is still awaiting our turn to give :syringe: blood our :id:. :grin:

Right, but it pisses me off that I have to report a hand-vetted Seller from the top 1%. Which makes the PRO program lose credibility.

Not so sure about that. I see a “pro” in my niche who has a pro gig (far too overpriced as usual) but at the same time he has the same gig as a TRS with a average non-pro price tag.

They are playing CIA too much haha. . .

Exactly. The Pro gig doesn’t sell so the seller has to have a regular gig setup. You can’t expect people to only sell Pro gigs if it means starving themselves.

You’re funny! :smile:

I’m curious were you a TRS?

At the same time though, what is a buyer supposed to think about this? It is literally the same gig and just the price differs. I just don’t know what to make out of all of this, it does not make too much sense. It would be nice to have some sort of official statement.

I hope that doesn’t happen. Traffic will fall tremendously if Fiverr becomes a Pro-Only Zone.

My clients aren’t stupid. They’re not going to pay $100 or $1,000 if they don’t have to.

I see what you mean. Now you have to click on Fiverr Pro Home to search for pro’s. Seems fair to me. I wonder if it will hurt pro sellers since not everyone will be clicking there to place an order?

Yes, that service fee has to go. Reminds me of Lemiz “Master of the House”:

“Charge 'em for the lice, extra for the mice
Two percent for looking in the mirror twice
Here a little slice, there a little cut
Three percent for sleeping with the window shut
When it comes to fixing prices
There are a lot of tricks I knows
How it all increases, all them bits and pieces
Jesus! It’s amazing how it grows!”

Nah,why?
But I can tell you I’ve dropped from 15 orders daily to 1 or 2.
Not to mention earnings…sheesh :sweat_smile:

AND I didn’t get any warnings or whatever

Why do you feel heavy social media presence is necessary to being PRO?

Mod Note: Image removed. Please do not “call out” other users in this way.

Note: Image showed one seller offering identical gigs - one as a pro and one as a TRS - only the price differed greatly.

Fiverr you did many bad things to your seller but this is the worst.
You could give more badges than Lvl 1 - Lvl 2 and the Top rated.

Now you separated us like pieces of sh*** Like… they are PROS and the rest are amauter noobs!! Really Fiverr chillax dude.
I’m working for over 10 years and i provide the same quality of services as they do.

It will be acceptable if you have added more levels like LVL1 - 2 -3 and Elite Seller like Envato did.
Now it doesnt feel right. You just make your 99% of sellers mad and hate to work for you.

Your reviews are amazing and you’ve been here since 2014. So, I figured you must’ve been Knighted. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t. Personally, I think it should be a nonfactor. @woofy31 think it’s a requirement that will stop him from going PRO. Also, the PRO application asks for social media linkage. I was just pointing out that I’ve seen PRO Sellers with inactive accounts and little to zero social media presence.