Fiverr Pro invitation?

lisannevmusic

Question

Hey everybody!

I just noticed an email in my inbox that was sent to me in July, inviting me to schedule a chat to become PRO. This was sent to me by pro-csm@fiverr.com .

Has anybody ever seen this? It lowkey kind of feels like a scam, but if not, I guess I should slap myself on the forehead for overlooking this email haha!

Wishing you all a great day!

• Like 9

9 answers to this question

When scheduling it seems to ask for my phone number at the box that asks for my Fiverr profile name, that feels pretty sketchy right?

favicon.icoGyazo
f928ca16b6b0eea182604ed2f5a03c92b4a7b140_2_690x360.jpeg

Gyazo

In December a community member posted about a similar mail, they have scheduled a call with a Fiverr staff. (that post is no longer available for public view). You can contact support to be sure.

• Like 3

In December a community member posted about a similar mail, they have scheduled a call with a Fiverr staff. (that post is no longer available for public view). You can contact support to be sure.

I will do, thank you so much for your quick responses and help. Is it an idea to leave this post open and I will post the end results to maybe help other people with the same question?

Wishing you a great day!

• Like 3

For everybody a quick update!

This is what I recieved back from support:
Hi Lisanne,

I hope you’re doing well and thanks for reaching out to me about this! My name is JJ and I’ll assist you the best that I can![:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:]

Im very happy to confirm that the email you’ve received is correct and not a scam at all, congratulations!

If you would like to receive more information regarding this, or set up a meeting to move forward, please reach out to FOR PRIVACY DELETED and a dedicated member of our team will surely guide you from there.

I hope this information helps!

• Like 6

On 2/24/2021 at 5:19 AM, wp_kid said:

CSM = Customer Support Manager.
It’s a legit email. There should be a button to schedule a chat. Check if the button still works for you.

Hi! Do you know if the scheduled chat is still a part of the process?

I just received the invitation and have a lot of questions, although all I see are sign up buttons after following the link from the notification.

I don't get near the amount of exposure in terms of impressions as I've seen a lot of other successful sellers in my category getting. I don't even understand what unlocked this world--HA!

• Like 2

On 2/25/2021 at 1:32 AM, lisannevmusic said:

For everybody a quick update!

This is what I recieved back from support:
Hi Lisanne,

I hope you’re doing well and thanks for reaching out to me about this! My name is JJ and I’ll assist you the best that I can![:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:]

Im very happy to confirm that the email you’ve received is correct and not a scam at all, congratulations!

If you would like to receive more information regarding this, or set up a meeting to move forward, please reach out to FOR PRIVACY DELETED and a dedicated member of our team will surely guide you from there.

I hope this information helps!

Can you tell us about, what you think made you a fiverr pro seller? A little tips?
Thank you

• Like 2