Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr Pro Not Approved - How Retry

Hi,

Fiverr Pro has not approved my Pro GIG, how i can retry? please gudie.

BR

5 Likes

Dear All,

I have not heard any tangible response from anyone yet. Please assist.

BR

1 Like

Hello, sorry it was not granted to you. Why do you think that trying again would help? I do not see any profile for you. Are you a Pro now who is trying to get a gig approved? Or are you trying to become a Pro seller?

1 Like

Not sure why are you demanding so much for people to reply to you when it’s already so many topics was open around this discussion. And you have only 16 min read time.

It’s only a very small amount of sellers being approved to be a pro seller.
Just to give you some data: fiverr stuff invited me to apply for fiverr pro themselves and still rejected my application. And just for the background: I worked with royal family, L’Oréal, Dior, jurlique and many other big brands.

No one knows criteria for that but if you wish I’m sure you can resubmit your application again if in this few days you gained a significant amount of experience or education that might make change fiverr’s Mind.

7 Likes

Even Top Rated Sellers have been rejected by Fiverr Pro, so don’t feel bad if you don’t get it. Fiverr Pro is for the very best of sellers, award-winners, people with amazing resumes/cv’s, references, incredible websites, etc.

Imagine someone that had a million followers on Instagram, and a trajectory of building online brands. That person might get pro-status. Or imagine if the founders of Lululemon decided to sell on Fiverr, they would be welcomed as pros.

Most people selected for Fiverr Pro seem to have either a profile (person) image or a logo. Maybe one of those (eg. a logo) could help. Maybe see if changing the gig descriptions could help if you reapply. Though maybe you need to wait a certain amount of time until they tell you whether you’ve been selected or not. I’m not sure how often you’re allowed to reapply.

1 Like

I’m sorry but nothing about your profile screams Pro to me, You have 12-reviews and it has taken you 3-years to achieve these. This suggests that you are either not that good at what you do, or what you do isn’t in high-demand.

There seems to be a belief among some sellers that:

• All they have to do is create a gig and they will start selling
  • They can become Pro and TRS sellers by looking at a chicken and clicking their heels together
  • Somehow promotions and badges are automatic or given to people who just ask

None of the above is true. In this case, re-applying to become a Pro seller will not result in a different outcome. Set yourself a goal of selling more and building up your reviews, while upping the quality of your deliveries. Then consider re-applying.

5 Likes

A Pro seller has to have a gig with a price of at least $100. They need to already be established somehow as a recognized expert in their field. It’s not something you can fake. If fiverr is your first time selling your service then you are disqualified from being Pro seller.

4 Likes

Thank you to respond.
You are right I have created my profile few years ago hence actively started work only few months ago. In short time I got level one & my clients reviews show my work quality.

Fiver Pro team has declined my request with the following comments, “you have not added reference documents”. Now i want to submit my past work but couldn’t find resubmit/re-apply option there.

BR

1 Like

Thank you to respond.

In fact, Fiver Pro team has declined my request with the following comments, “you have not added reference documents”. Now i want to submit my past work but couldn’t find resubmit/re-apply option there.

1 Like

Hi,
Is it necessary to have a gig priced over a $100? I don’t have any such because I wanted to keep the quote low to get more work, reviews and of course, better ranking. However, I offer extremely high-quality work. So, I can create a separate gig priced higher. Will that help?

Please contact support team

Your English might have something to do with your rejection as well.

3 Likes

I’m sure that the ability to communicate correctly in English is an important qualification for Pro.
@isorcerer I don’t know the answer to that. Pro sellers have to have a gig for at least $100 but that might happen after they become a Pro seller.

You need to have the reputation, and the value, to have a gig worth $100 at least. That needs to be there before you apply so that you are indeed a Pro quality seller.

4 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate for your feedback. I have made typo error while hasty writing.

BR

1 Like

Noted,.
Thank you, I appreciate for your feedback.
BR

Thanks! That was helpful as I too was thinking of the same thing. :slight_smile:

Thanks for tips:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Fiverr Pro is for the very best of sellers, award-winners, people with amazing resumes/cv’s, references, incredible websites, etc.

The whole point of Pro is to offer pro-level. True professionals wouldn’t do what you are proposing.

Professionals charge by the value they provide.

2 Likes