Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr pro: not rated yet

Introducing Fiverr Pro
Hand-vetted. High-end. On-demand.
Most of them are not rated yet!:scream:
I smell multiple accounts.
A pro can’t be a new user with no rating just yet!
Think again!

Of course they can! They were even probably offered by Fiverr themselves to make a PRO gig.

Of course most of them are not rated yet, they are new gigs, give it time.

1 Like

but how they can be selected a PROS while they even not worked yet? :confused:

1 Like

@sara_yaseer You should do a little homework and find out who they are by searching it on Google (whether the information you will find is legit or not, that´s another story). Unfortunately it is againts the forum rules to name a seller and their gig, so I can´t explain more. But for instance, I found a PRO gig seller. There is not enough information on their profile, so I searched their photo on Google. I found their LinkedIn profile and it looks legit to me. I mean, if it´s hand-vetted, Fiverr must have clarified their ID whatsoever.

3 Likes

Hmmm but i am still confused :hushed:

1 Like

As many people are, including myself. :joy:

1 Like

“Time will tell everything” So just wait & let’s hope for the best.

1 Like

They’ve been invited to join Fiverr in the PRO category because they already have established businesses outside of Fiverr. If you do a bit of research, you will find out that some of them write for Forbes and other major publications, there’s a guy with his own agency that makes viral videos (he’s got 12.3 million Instagram followers, and he didn’t buy them on Fiverr; when buying from his agency, a video will cost you $30,000), and so on.

Oh, and I haven’t seen a PRO seller using a stock photo as a profile image. They all seem to be real.

3 Likes

Many Pro accounts are brand new and since they are advertised as “vetted” those would not be multiple account holders. They might not get orders, either, I guess we’ll see. Buyers might not buy from unrated sellers. I sure don’t know where you came up with multiple accounts, though. Maybe you should read other forum threads on Pro.

2 Likes

Yes, I am a Pro seller, and was approached by Fiverr to join. And no stock photo agency would use my face as a stock image! I am a new user on Fiverr (and like the platform) - happy to answer any questions about applications, setting up gigs, etc.

5 Likes

Awesome, a lot of people were hoping for a new Pro seller to pop in and share their experience!

Welcome to Fiverr! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, you’re very kind. Ask me anything.

2 Likes