Fiverr pro: not rated yet

sahayeni

Introducing Fiverr Pro

Hand-vetted. High-end. On-demand.

Most of them are not rated yet!😱

I smell multiple accounts.

A pro can’t be a new user with no rating just yet!

Think again!

Of course they can! They were even probably offered by Fiverr themselves to make a PRO gig.

Of course most of them are not rated yet, they are new gigs, give it time.

Of course they can! They were even probably offered by Fiverr themselves to make a PRO gig.

Of course most of them are not rated yet, they are new gigs, give it time.

but how they can be selected a PROS while they even not worked yet? 😕

@sara_yaseer You should do a little homework and find out who they are by searching it on Google (whether the information you will find is legit or not, that´s another story). Unfortunately it is againts the forum rules to name a seller and their gig, so I can´t explain more. But for instance, I found a PRO gig seller. There is not enough information on their profile, so I searched their photo on Google. I found their LinkedIn profile and it looks legit to me. I mean, if it´s hand-vetted, Fiverr must have clarified their ID whatsoever.

@sara_yaseer You should do a little homework and find out who they are by searching it on Google (whether the information you will find is legit or not, that´s another story). Unfortunately it is againts the forum rules to name a seller and their gig, so I can´t explain more. But for instance, I found a PRO gig seller. There is not enough information on their profile, so I searched their photo on Google. I found their LinkedIn profile and it looks legit to me. I mean, if it´s hand-vetted, Fiverr must have clarified their ID whatsoever.

Hmmm but i am still confused 😯

They’ve been invited to join Fiverr in the PRO category because they already have established businesses outside of Fiverr. If you do a bit of research, you will find out that some of them write for Forbes and other major publications, there’s a guy with his own agency that makes viral videos (he’s got 12.3 million Instagram followers, and he didn’t buy them on Fiverr; when buying from his agency, a video will cost you $30,000), and so on.

Oh, and I haven’t seen a PRO seller using a stock photo as a profile image. They all seem to be real.

Many Pro accounts are brand new and since they are advertised as “vetted” those would not be multiple account holders. They might not get orders, either, I guess we’ll see. Buyers might not buy from unrated sellers. I sure don’t know where you came up with multiple accounts, though. Maybe you should read other forum threads on Pro.

They’ve been invited to join Fiverr in the PRO category because they already have established businesses outside of Fiverr. If you do a bit of research, you will find out that some of them write for Forbes and other major publications, there’s a guy with his own agency that makes viral videos (he’s got 12.3 million Instagram followers, and he didn’t buy them on Fiverr; when buying from his agency, a video will cost you $30,000), and so on.

Oh, and I haven’t seen a PRO seller using a stock photo as a profile image. They all seem to be real.

Yes, I am a Pro seller, and was approached by Fiverr to join. And no stock photo agency would use my face as a stock image! I am a new user on Fiverr (and like the platform) - happy to answer any questions about applications, setting up gigs, etc.

Yes, I am a Pro seller, and was approached by Fiverr to join. And no stock photo agency would use my face as a stock image! I am a new user on Fiverr (and like the platform) - happy to answer any questions about applications, setting up gigs, etc.

Awesome, a lot of people were hoping for a new Pro seller to pop in and share their experience!

Welcome to Fiverr! 🙂

Awesome, a lot of people were hoping for a new Pro seller to pop in and share their experience!

Welcome to Fiverr! 🙂

Welcome to Fiverr! 🙂

Thanks, you’re very kind. Ask me anything.

Archived