Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Pro Seller - Also happy to answer any questions

how to create that.actually i am quite new here

Go to the forum log in page and you will see New Topic in a green box at the top of the page on the right hand side.

2 Likes

hmm I see, thank you.

Should I create a new account to apply to Fiverr Pro?
I’ve gone back to my maiden name and would like my Fiverr account handle to reflect that, but I haven’t wanted to delete the account (their only solution) and start over, as I’ve built up excellent ratings that I wouldn’t want to lose. But I’m planning to apply for Fiverr Pro, so I’m unsure if my non-Pro ratings will even matter much anymore.
My question is, should I apply to Pro on my current account and keep my non-Pro gig ratings, or should I delete my current account and start fresh (and rating-less) with Pro?

Hi there,
My advice would be to keep your current non pro gig along with those hard earned ratings. What would happen if you deleted the old account and didn’t get accepted on to the Pro Platform on your new account - that would be tragic!

I regret not thinking up a better fiverr handle when I first started out, but when I first started out I had no idea that I would end up being a full time freelancer.

Good luck with whatever option you decide!

Best wishes,

Toby

1 Like

Good point, and thank you for the advice! Much appreciated.

Congrats that’s great news. Keep up the great work. Best of luck for you