Hey all, your friendly, neighborhood Fiverr PRO seller here. I’ve been offering my Fiverr PRO gigs for almost three weeks now, and wanted to give a quick update on how things are going, for anyone thinking of joining the program:
Active Gig Details
- I offer services exclusively in the “Articles and Blogs” section of the marketplace.
- I have seven different, active gigs in the marketplace, four of them have attracted orders so far.
- My starting gigs are mainly priced around $100, with one at $200 and one at $340.
- I have completed five orders so far, with two more in the pipeline.
- Each completed order has received a five-star review.
- Of the seven completed or pipeline orders, three have been custom offers, the other four were regular gigs.
- Total earnings for the completed and pipeline orders is around $900 after commission with an average selling price of $126.
- I have been contacted by around 20 genuine, prospective buyers, so my conversion rate has been around 33% of messages to gigs.
- Most conversations with buyers have been extremely cordial.
- I had a meeting with the Fiverr PRO product team recently to discuss my experiences - my overall feedback was very positive. I really like the PRO platform and have found it a very useful addition and supplementary income for my work.
- I mentioned that more active communications with people in the Fiverr PRO application process would be useful, together with follow-up emails to get PRO sellers up to speed quickly.
Any questions, please let me know.