Fiverr Promoted Gig Option Is not Showing!

work_dwell

Fiverr Promoted Gig Option Is not Showing!
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FIVERR NEW PROMOTED GIG OPTION BUT I DON, T GET PROMOTED GIG OPTION AND BETA VERSION OF FIVERR!
I REALLY NEED THIS SOMEONE TEEL ME WHAT HAPPENED WHY I DON, T GET PROMOTED GIG OPTION? SOME OF MY FRIENDS GOT PROMOTED GIG OPTION AND BETA VERSION OF FIVERR!!
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH

Please see:

[image] Sometimes even top-rated sellers with excellent reviews need a little assistance getting their Gig in front of new buyers. Why? Because there’s tons of amazing talent to be discovered on Fiverr. But today we’re launching a simple way to help your Gig stand out from the rest, introducing Promoted Gigs. Promoted Gigs provides talented and experienced freelancers on Fiver the opportunity to grow and expand their business with only a few clicks. With Promoted Gigs, high-quality freelancer…

1920x1008-1-1536x806.thumb.jpg.3ef27f42a0e4a735911c48d541490443.jpg

Please do not post your message in ALL CAPS. It hurts my eyes, and in most of the world, it is considered yelling, which means it hurts my feelings to read.

I have the promoted gigs option. I thought, wow, that is cool! Fiverr even gave us $10 for free to try the promotion. So I did. I found out just because you promote your gig; it does not appear continuously on the first page as I expected. Often it was on pages 6 - 10 when I checked and when I had a friend check.

Also, Fiverr only charges you per click, which I thought was cool, because I only paid for people who genuinely looked at my gig. It ended up spending about $7 of the free money Fiverr gave me, and I received $17 worth of orders, which meant I would have earned $6.60 if Fiverr had not given me the free dollars.

In my opinion, if you are a seller who typically gets large orders, then the paid promotion option is good. If you typically have smaller orders, the option is not so good.

Please do not post your message in ALL CAPS. It hurts my eyes, and in most of the world, it is considered yelling, which means it hurts my feelings to read.

I have the promoted gigs option. I thought, wow, that is cool! Fiverr even gave us $10 for free to try the promotion. So I did. I found out just because you promote your gig; it does not appear continuously on the first page as I expected. Often it was on pages 6 - 10 when I checked and when I had a friend check.

Also, Fiverr only charges you per click, which I thought was cool, because I only paid for people who genuinely looked at my gig. It ended up spending about $7 of the free money Fiverr gave me, and I received $17 worth of orders, which meant I would have earned $6.60 if Fiverr had not given me the free dollars.

In my opinion, if you are a seller who typically gets large orders, then the paid promotion option is good. If you typically have smaller orders, the option is not so good.

How can i enable this option …can you please guide me ?

Archived