Fiverr Racism and personal attack

merizak

Hello ,
im here Since 2015 , and before 1 months and because i’m from arabic country
support use some tricks to close my account
First : They said you can’t add your bank account , i said ok no problem
after that i created some gigs , a man come to order my gig , they blocked his account and they said you are buying from yourself , they give me warnings every 10 days , and i was looking to move forward and created another gig , what now ? removed my gig they said you are uploading pictures not your own , i sent a message to support with prof that images are mine , they said your language its against our terms
and closed my account , i was ok about it , they dont close only my account , my IP when i create another account they say you cant you have 2 !
what the @é"'éé& is going here ? its a personal attack

You are not allowed to have 2 accounts. This is the reason you got banned. You used 2 accounts from the same IP and they caught you. It’s not racism, it’s that ToS we all agree to and never read.

i created another one after when they close my account !

i created account when they closed my account !

Bad support

Bad support

It sounds like Fiverr acted appropriately. Fiverr saw suspicious activity on your account, and warned you about it. They also saw that you were uploading images that appeared to be created by someone else, and they warned you about it. You were then noted to be using language – or, perhaps, a language – that Fiverr saw issue with, and took action against you. Then, you opened a second account – which is 100% against the rules (unless Fiverr gives you specific permission to do so). You broke Fiverr’s #1 rule, and you clearly didn’t read the Terms of Service – which likely led to your earlier warnings.

I’m sorry to hear that you lost your account, but I am certain that Fiverr is neither attacking you, nor are they, as you claimed, “racist”, for giving you those warnings and banning your account. Fiverr saw good reason to take the actions that they did. If you have concerns about those actions, you are going to have to discuss these things with them. We cannot help you with any of this account stuff – we are neither Fiverr, nor Customer Support.

Archived