Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Rank And Order

Hi, I am new on fiverr and This is my new gig. Everyday I share my gig on social media but can’t get fiverr rank and any order. Now Please Feel free to check it out and give me some suggestions. Have a great day :slight_smile:

My Gig Link Click Here :
Many Thanks.

You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
You need to find the market
Promote your gig in social media networks
Send the buyer requests (10)
See the forum’s tips
https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers 1 1 2 3 3 1 2 2 3

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I can’t find any buyer request? Now What Can I do.

Check this out :Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.)

Thank you very much for share this link.

Hello, welcome to the Fiverr community! You can check them out: 7 Secrets for 100% Fiverr Success

Thank you very much. I read your post. This is awesome. Please Can you check my gig. and tell me if something wrong.

Well, I have just checked your Gig and I have a few observation about your Gig & Profile. First of all, you should use a professional profile picture. Don’t forget that, all of the freelancers work here to provide professional services and before offering professional services, you have to be professional from every angle.

Gig: I think, your Gig is not created by focusing on your main keywords through which clients may find you or Fiverr may show your Gigs on their search engine. Though it’s not only the factor in showing the Gig on search result but it’s very important. So, at first, find out the best 2/3 keywords and rewrite your Gig title, description, tags using those keywords.

I think your gig contain some unnecessary sentences with some grammatical errors! Please check the Gig description of other sellers of your industry those ranks on the first/second page! Clients are always interested in what they will receive from you, not what you can do repeatedly. So, keep that in your mind while editing your gig. Also, as you are a new seller, so try to use some selling sentences in your gig description, like: Unlimited Revisions, Money Back Guarantee & so on.

Add some FAQs which are frequently asked by clients!

Send buyer request on regular basis and try to be active online as much as you can and wait for the new BR! Also, you have only one Gig which is covering only one category/sub-category and you should only see the buyer request under this cat/sub-cat. Try to publish 5/7 gigs covering all the sub-category under your main category. So, the chances are high that clients will find you easily through any of your gigs and also you can see the buyer requests posted under the different sub-category of your main category.

Research, research & research!! If you really follow those, I believe that the first order is not too far from you!

Hope to see you succeed soon! Best of luck!

Thanks

Thank you very much for your time and suggestions.

Improve your gig title and tags and share on social media network then check I hope you will get better result.

Thank you very much.