Fiverr rates are sometimes weird?

harithdeshan

You should get about $36 in total.
The amount for the extra (minus Fiverr’s 20%) should show up as a separate item in the earnings page I think (ie. it should be split into 2 earning items on the earnings page. One for the main order and one for the extra).

You should get about $36 in total.

The amount for the extra (minus Fiverr’s 20%) should show up as a separate item in the earnings page I think (ie. it should be split into 2 earning items on the earnings page. One for the main order and one for the extra).

Hey, Yeah I was hoping something like $36. But it shows 'YOU EARNED $20" :crazy_face:

I was also curious about them showing in separately on earnings page. But how could you even recognize it. I mean when I have like 2, 3 $20 earnings, it’s confusing.

And also still not really sure if I got paid correctly :rofl:

Hey, Yeah I was hoping something like $36. But it shows 'YOU EARNED $20" :crazy_face:

I was also curious about them showing in separately on earnings page. But how could you even recognize it. I mean when I have like 2, 3 $20 earnings, it’s confusing.

So one will be for $20 and the other will be for $16. They might be grouped together on the earnings page. Otherwise you might have to check a few eg. from around that time.

I got $16 and $20 for the same order I was talking about.

Thanks for hearing me out buddy!!! @uk1000

Archived