Fiverr really give any backup for the seller? Some odd experience

mehedi2525

I am sharing my some odd experience but read full article and I can assure you that you already faced or might face this kind situation near future.

First of all i will introduce myself. I am a web developer. So, website creation is my primary task. Most of the clients send me their requirement and i charge depending on that.
Almost 70-80% clients are good and end the job with good review.
But other 30-20% clients just never want to finish their job.

They again and again click modification button. They never satisfy after full filling their requirement rather than they want more. They add new task or want thousand time modification with same price.

Some clients behave like if you don’t do this then i will give you poor review in your profile.

Even i found some more advance people. Who directly threat that if you do not this extra task then i will report on fiverr that you are not completing my work.

Few people tell me give me refund. Do you know when they want to refund? When i complete their task. When i finish their task they give me new excuse that you are not doing this So please refund my money.
I build a website and how much time i spend their. But they want full refund otherwise give direct threat. I refunded lot of time too.

I read few article here and their that fiverr are very strictly follow their rules. If one client complain then they directly ban that seller profile. Even they don’t hear seller any comment although all fault are done by that client.
You all know how much time need to build a establish seller profile.

I found a buyer who did not click modification button but he gives me daily task. That means he figure out a problem and give me task. He wanted 7 page website initially but later he build 13 pages website by me. I did other extra task for him too (i cannot describe here). But initially he told me nothing just simple website and i charged less thinking it is simple task. Sometimes i stopped to give answer his message.
But one day he tried to threat that you are not finishing my work i will complaint about you.

Sometime frustration attack me when i think about this kind situation. I normally do $50+ per project work(My Avg. Selling Price $45). Thus, i cannot give refund easily( thinking about time + money)

So how you handle this kind situation?

And another direct question: Fiverr really help me as a seller if i complain about a buyer or if someone complain about me. Fiverr really judge the situation properly? What is your experience?

Stand your ground. Explain what your gig description includes and doesn’t include – explain the limits of the amount the buyer invested. (Example: He ordered a $100 gig but he expects the work of a $500 gig… that’s not good…).

“And another direct question: Fiverr really help me as a seller if i complain about a buyer or if someone complain about me. Fiverr really judge the situation properly? What is your experience?”
– I haven’t encountered a problem with a buyer that I needed to escalate to Customer Support so I haven’t much to say… 🙂

Guest essyjoseph

this is a very good question.
@mehedi2525, i advice you to do the following

1. Clearly mention on your gig description that a buyer must contact you before placing an order
  2. After contacting you make it clear to the client that HE MUST NOT ADD OTHER WORK after finishing the order UNLESS he orders again
    JUST MAKE IT CLEAR TO THEM

Archived