Fiverr Forum

Fiverr refuses to refund my money

Why wont fiverr refund my money? I don’t get it it’s not fair. I truly feel this company is made up of *****. I have money in my fiverr balance that I want transferred to my card. PLEASE GIVE ME MONEY ALREADY. If I could physically go to your headquarters I would.

Mod Note: Post edited.For concerns regarding refund, please contact Customer Support

3 Likes

I’m going to have to call my bank for a chargeback now

Contact customer support they will help you out.

1 Like

Always good to read the ToS before you buy or sell on any site:
https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.

As was said, you’ll need to contact CS - none of us can help you.

4 Likes

Did you contact fiverr customer support?

Doing so won’t hurt Fiverr but the seller you have bought from and that seller won’t be the one you’re angry with as you have cancelled both of the orders you placed with him/her.

Being so, a chargeback would only be possible with those sellers with whom you have worked in the recent past and were very, very pleased with their job.

I really don’t think affecting a seller’s earning with whom you’re satisfied is the right thing to do, specially on Christmas time.

PS: Mistakenly I replied to @merciavideo and now I don’t know how to change it, sorry.

1 Like

I see that you created a second topic which is against fiverr forum rules. I also asked you a question on previous thread to try to understand your situation and try to help you. But you decided to ignore all that and instead violated rules and created another topic.

We cannot help you without hearing full story and what fiverr support actually replied on your request to transfer money.

3 Likes

Hello, you can request from customer support that fiverr refunds to your card the money you have in your account.

1 Like