Fiverr removed my account. hypocrisy?

THIS IS NOT FAIR. I COPIED MY TITLE FROM A LEVEL 2 SELLER WHO HAS MORE THAN 100 REVIEWS (4.9 rating). Fiverr REMOVED MY ACCOUNT DUE TO ACADEMIC THING AND HE IS EARNING SAME FOR THIS? WHY THIS HYPOCRISY?
He is earning for same thing ACADEMIC SUPPORT

I WANT A VALID REASON. DONT GIVE ME PRE WRITTEN ANSWER. IF I VIOLATED TOS, HE DID IT TOO.

Even if your neighbor kills his wife you are not allowed to kill yours !

I think you got your answers here:

We aren´t Customer Support. And I´d suggest you reconsider your ALL CAPS approach before you write to them. People usually don´t like to be screamed at and will be less cooperative.

Then why his account is not getting suspended? Why there are different rules for different people?

In addition to using all caps, try putting it all in bold too - then people will really listen as it conveys your anger more clearly.

Still not my answer. Go and search “academic” in search bar. There will be lots of gig with hundreds of reviews. I copied from them and mine got removed.

if you can help me with the topic, please do. Thanks.

Happy to help - you’re more than welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Wish Fiverr was a little cooperative with me

The only answers I have to this are prewritten (because this has been moaned about so often in the past) so I won’t post those as you don’t like them.

They can’t be cooperative if you violate TOS!

Everyone is violating TOS then. Why only me? Why do they have different rules for different users?

Thanks a lot. That helped me a lot

Yeah, I kinda lost the incentive to offer any help after reading this:

Still, you want a valid reason? It’s because you were caught. Simple as that.

Not everyone violate TOS!
You are not the only one who has been banned after TOS violation.

If I had wheels, I’d be a wagon.

Your account name suggests that your gigs will break the TOS. Your titles suggested the same. It’s time to rethink your strategy and move in a different direction.

You’re looking for sympathy and you won’t find it here.

And fiverr is so stupid to give me a reason " fiverr doesnt support doing student’s work" lol. Plus copy doesnt mean same. I edited it with my fields of interest

Then why didnt it directly removed my account before removing my 2 gigs