Fiverr Response Rate Help Needed

I have been reply all of my message since I have started my fiverr account. But since last month after I replied a message 6 hours later, my response rate is dropping tremendously. Now it’s 67% even though I am reply all of my messages. I don’t know what to do. Can anyone help me??

• 10 months later...
Guest lamisfit

r_wedrick, sorry to hear you are facing this problem but just to let you know its a small bug in fiverr and many other sellers are facing this issue (and I believe fiverr team is working hard to solve this problem), normally response rate is calculated based on first reply to the received message within 24 hour, if you reply to all of your incoming messages in first 24 hours you will have 100% response rate, consider an example

you received 10 new messages and your responded to 9 of them within 24hours, your response rate will be 90%

but there are things which are worth mentioning

1- you may get a spam message maybe when you were sleeping and someone reported the message and it’s removed from your conversation and you can’t reply but fiverr may think you haven’t replied to the message

2- if you are really replying your buyers on time and still your response rate is dropping you should contact customer support and they will make sure to fix this problem 🙂

I’m glad to know I’m not the only one!

You do need to really stay on top of the message system, and it’s a good idea to have the current Fiverr app on your smartphone.

The good news is, Fiverr Support will work with you. Just remember that Support is often a process, and the solution isn’t always instant.

Archived