Fiverr Revenue Card - Questions

dfenty

Hey Community,

I’m thinking of not keeping all my eggs in one basket regarding withdrawals and am looking to sign up for the Fiverr Revenue Card as well. For those with experience using this card, just a few questions if you don’t mind.

1. Do the funds go straight to the card or is there an interim phase like to an account and then to the card?
  2. Is there an interface where you can check what transactions has been made on the card or do you have to keep track yourself?
  3. Have you encountered any problems while using this card? If so, if not personal, feel welcome to list.
  4. What would you say is the best thing about it and the worst thing about it?

NB: Already familiarized myself with the fees and how they add up.

dFenty

If you type “fiverr revenue card” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject which may answer some if not all of your questions.

Thanks very much for your contribution, I’ve read through most of those posts but I didn’t see anything pertaining to my questions directly. However, if you did find this information, feel welcome to paste it.

Archived