Fiverr Revisions

lauraforsyth

Hi, so I’m pretty sure this is a stupid question and I apologise but here goes. I have just joined Fiverr and got my first gig order! However, I have added unlimited revisions and I am unsure of exactly how to send this over to the customer? Can anybody help me out? Do I just select ‘deliver now’ and they get back to me with any changes?
Thank you 😄

Yes you send the initial delivery with “deliver now” and attach all the work and type the relevant stuff fin the box and they can then request a revision if necessary.

Unlimited revisions might not always be the best amount though since someone could keep asking for much too many revisions.

. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010639437-Delivering-an-Order

As mentioned above.

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!

Yes you send the initial delivery with “deliver now” and attach all the work and type the relevant stuff fin the box and they can then request a revision if necessary.

Unlimited revisions might not always be the best amount though since someone could keep asking for much too many revisions.

Thank you that’s perfect!

. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010639437-Delivering-an-Order

As mentioned above.

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!

Thank you that link was helpful!

Archived