Fiverr Sales Dropped

codepanda

I am a new seller in fiverr but had all five star and superb rating style all over the gigs ! after june my sales dropped to 0 , I have changed my titles changed my images do whatever previous seller suggests. but nothing worked 😦 any suggestions ?

Are you marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers who need the services you are offering? If not, I recommend you start doing so. Every business has to market and promote their services to gain customers. Your gigs are a business. Start treating them as such, and you are likely to start seeing new customers.

Yes, and I post this all the time in the forums:

I hear a lot of whining from people who have been selling the same gig or two for many years or months on this site, and then either their gigs get removed, they get banned, or their gig impressions for some reason drop. You should NEVER put yourself in a situation where if you lose your gig on Fiverr, you lose your ability to afford food and toiletries. The most important way in which you can avoid this is through diversifying. How do you diversify? Well, to start off, you should diversify y…

Archived