Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Sales have dropped to just 2 or 3 orders a week

I’ve bought 2 gig promotions within the last 24 hours, but nothing has happened yet. What’s going on and how do I get my sales up?

This is pretty urgent so any help would be immensely appreciated.

You are a level 2 seller and your recent delivery was 1 day ago. Think you just need to be patient.

Fiverr is going through a drop in orders at the moment. Downtime over the summer as well as a poor online reputation have hit it quite hard. Buyers need to regain confidence in the platform. This won’t happen overnight.

I am level 2 seller with 630+ 5 star but there is huge drop in my sell also

I don’t think that’s really the case. I’m busier than ever. I think things go up and down for every seller here at different times of the year. There is no uniformity there.

Writer99025, Can you explain how you’ve been able to keep so busy?

It’s out there - do your own research. It won’t be exactly the same for every seller, but there is definitely a credibility gap at the moment.

I have no idea, I just do my best with every order, that’s all.

I don’t think so, I think Fiverr is more popular than ever and is reckoned to be one of the top 2 freelancing platforms.

Number 7 on a leading site that analyses these things.

It’s good for small fry, but doesn’t cut it for quality.

I don’t understand why you have turned so negative all of a sudden. Anyway, you have your opinion, I have mine.

Is #7 a good thing or a bad thing in this case?

It’s not meant to denote either, just a reply to the ‘top 2’ comment from another poster. I have seen hundreds of threads on here about a drop in sales. I diversified my business a little while ago because I could see a few things happening with Fiverr that would mean my orders would drop. If you look online it doesn’t have the greatest of reputations, but there are always those that either love or hate just about any site on the internet.

No negativity. I get my income from Fiverr, I just reserve my right to question the site and what it does for me. That’s the same with all my sources of income.

Humm… I think Writer99025 is correct. It goes up and down. I have been selling for 3 years and I have seen a pattern. For me in the summer time of June to August it is slow. It picks up and then by this time until late October is it down again. The top of the year is fantastic.

As far as Fiverr’s reputation I think the issue is buyers want amazing work for $5 or they try to steal the work. There are a lot of non-professionals to weed through and sometimes buyers get burned and sometimes sellers get burned. I think as sellers when the majority of us are consistent with our values and work ethic it gives people less opportunity to complain or to be opportunistic. That is why watermarking or tagging and completing the orders before giving the final file is important. What has been bothering me the most is that some buyers are thieves and potential buyers and sellers are not able to read our seller responses on the Gig page. I am not writing of the separated gig pages but the page that post all of a sellers gigs.

I have enjoyed selling on Fiverr and most of the time they are helpful in dealing with bad buyers.

Really down in September, just a few orders from regular clients and no new clients.

That’s the same issue I’m having

I can’t really offer a terrible amount of help, since I am brand new here. I joined on Labor Day… did 5 orders my first week. And then heard not a peep since. Well, minus one message that I had to flag for inappropriate behavior, and 2 proposals that were way outside of what I can offer to do for the budget they had in mind. I did find that sharing my gigs on social media seemed to help, but I really don’t want to do that every week. Hope it picks up for all of us soon!! Keep on keepin’ on!