(FIVERR SCAM!) Fiverr is not letting me withdraw my funds($1412). No reply from support!

tashan2

Hey,

My username was tashan and fiverr closed my account for no proper reason 6-8 months ago… They told me that sellers are meant to keep high ratings, etc. even when I had 100% ratings and literally not a single negative review.

They asked me to contact after 45-90 days… I was out of town for a few months so after returning, I submitted a ticket to allow me to withdraw my funds… They asked for my Identity card, paypal email, etc. which I gave.

After that, no reply… Even after a week, my all tickets get marked as solved just after submitting… I’ve given everything they asked.

There were $1412 in my account… Please can anyone help me.

thanks

EDIT: I’ve attached screenshot of my latest ticket. Is this how a user should be treated?

No, noone but Customer Support can help you with this: here on forum we are all regular users just like you.

Create another ticket or create a follow-up for the old one, be calm and respectful and ask for a feedback.

What I meant from the reason statement is that they said that sellers are meant to keep high ratings, etc. even though I had 100% ratings with literally 0 negative reviews.

Yes I did provided them with my identity card, paypal id.

When I first submitted the ticket, Michael asked me to submit those docs which I did but after that, 5 days past but no reply… Instead, the ticket was marked as solved.

I created follow ups, new tickets but Sheana marked all of them solved without even giving a single reply. There was just one message, my statement in the ticket and nothing else… Just marked as solved.

Can anyone please tag someone from customer support?

Reply to @kjblynx:

I didn’t harass them at all… Fiverr has a twitter handler @fiverrsupport which is meant for support only, I tweeted to it.

And there are many other asking questions on fiverr fanpage and fiverr does answer them.

Promotions on social media usually.

Yes, Michael replied to my first ticket… But after I submitted my ID and paypal id, he marked ticket as solved and never replied to any ticket but just marked it as solved.

Please check the screenshot in the original post very above.

I see that they need more than just your ID and PayPal ID. When you create a new ticket, do you submit each of the item they requested? No one here would know why Support closed your requests but I guess, if you resubmit all the items (and I mean, to the letter), there may be hope. Those things are in place to ensure security of users’ accounts (and ironically making it hard for the real account user, too) and the support team are bound to go by them strictly. I’m guessing something’s missing or not matching in your doc submission that’s why they are closing your requests. I’d go over the list again and my actual docs once or even thrice, if I were you. Good luck.

Reply to @ithinkincolors:

At that time, when I attached the very first paypal, there was no option of payoneer so I had to withdraw via paypal and it’s un-supported in my country so I asked fiverr if I could use exchanger for this, they said okay. So I gone ahead and withdrawn money using a exchanger.

So now, I couldn’t submit the identity card of the very first paypal attached as it was of the exchanger and now I really don’t know where he is as he’s not in connection with me. But I did remember the email of his paypal so I told them that.

The only email(not paypal) attached to my account also had my name in it… It was emailarsal@----.com I told Michael that my ID also have same name, etc. so I gave me my own ID copy.

But after that, he never replied for a week and then marked it as solved. 😦

There was another thread in this forum from a user had a relatively similar case…And Michael solved her problem, that’s what she told me when I asked her how she got it solved.

But Michael isn’t helping me 😕

Reply to @tashan2:

Hi, Tashan.

Maybe they have already associate your account with your paypal id. But your problem is (as you told me) that you couldn’t login into your account, right? What did the page say when the last time you failed to login? I think your account might got hacked by someone like what happened on mine. The fact that you had no paypal account associated with your fiverr account previously is a sign of vulnerability.

Anyway, i’m actually a male (the boy in white shirt) 🙂

Reply to @kjblynx:

Yeah it was closed… And they told me that sellers are meant to keep high ratings, etc. even when I had 100% ratings and literally not a single negative review.

Do u really think it’s a genuine reason?

Reply to @kjblynx:

That’s the reason they told me…

And the actualy question is not why they banned the account, it is how can I withdraw my money? 😦

If it was a small amount then I could’ve let it go but it’s $1412 we’re talking about 😦

Reply to @misscrystal:

Paypal is not available in my country and at that time, fiverr didn’t have payoneer as an option so I had to use paypal to withdraw my money.

So I used xcchanger(I withdraw money into his paypal, he sent me local money/Western Union).

And I did this after confirming from fiverr support.

Reply to @kjblynx:

Funds are there in my account. I was able to login before I submitted the very first ticket for funds withdrawal and I saw all of $1412 there.

And now I’m not using any exchanger… It was only the first withdrawal when I used an exchanger(maybe 1-2 more times) but now it’s my relative’s paypal.

Guest tleshian2

I ever experienced this. the process is :

• one day you get notification email with subject “please login to your fiverr account in 24 hours”
  • content : login to your fiverr account and you can withdraw as usual. Let us know if you have done this
  • after you login to and then fiverr close again your account.
  • as simple as that

Archived