Fiverr scams actual people

singingliberty

Fiverr has now scammed me out of $310.

Don’t even start with ‘try to contact their customer service’. That’s blatant stupidity at it’s finest.

Anybody running around on these forums championing Fiverr’s TOS or CS is a complete tool.

I HOPE THIS HELPS ONE PERSON: DON’T USE FIVERR IS YOU CHERISH YOUR ACTUAL MONEY. FIVERR IS JUST INTERESTED TO GET YOU ON A NEVER-ENDING LOOP OF BUYING SERVICES FROM FIVERR.

Hi,
I can tell that you are very upset with something that happened, and I’m sorry that
you had to go through it.
However, if you want to try prevent other people from experiencing the same unpleasant
situation like you did, I’m afraid you will have to add more information to your story.
How did you lose $310? Are you saying that CS did not help you at all?
What exactly are you angry about? A seller/buyer that scammed you? The CS that
failed to help you?
I’ve been on Fiverr for 5 years, and it’s true that CS is not god and can’t make everything
perfect, but I have received a decent level of help in the past.

I don’t champion CS, they are a bit slow on response and have some issues. Still, I’ve seen far more posts by patient people who were helped than people who say that trying CS is stupidity. I’d say more than half of the posts that say CS did nothing eventually demonstrate that they were either rude, “shouted” in all caps or cursed, or opened multiple tickets out of impatience.

I’ve always found CS to be helpful and generally fair, even when the final decision isn’t quite what I would have wanted–but then again, I make sure to be polite to them and keep my frustration to myself.

Reading between the lines, I think this $310 may well be a refund currently sitting in credits and CS gave out the parrot lines. Annoying over $5, but $300 is money you can actually do stuff with.

Dude. Do a PayPal dispute. Simple! You get your money back and can leave Fiverr forever.

Archived