Fiverr seems to be going down hill

chase183

I have been reading on the forums that buyers are getting scammed and sellers getting bad customers and giving them poor reviews that they actually don’t deserve. I don’t know what to make of it a couple months back everything seemed fine on fiverr, great on both ends it seems fiverr now is going down hill and the website we once loved is turning into a disposal of rot. Tell me what you think?

• 5 years later...

Look at it this way, for every negative experience posted on the forums 10000 or more successful gigs are completed. The thing with human nature is that we remain silent when things work out but when there is an issue we yell loudly!

Actually more like the other way around. Most customers take what was given ( even tho its trash) and don’t want to hurt anybody feelings. However they get paid and a job completed for subpar work, bad work. 90% of the time these Fiver gigs are no worth it. If they cant even produce a $10 gig, I certainly not comfortable spending $50-$100. That is for ■■■■ sure. Support on Fiver is terrible, jumping through hoops just to send an email.

Actually more like the other way around. Most customers take what was given ( even tho its trash) and don’t want to hurt anybody feelings. However they get paid and a job completed for subpar work, bad work. 90% of the time these Fiver gigs are no worth it. If they cant even produce a $10 gig, I certainly not comfortable spending $50-$100. That is for ■■■■ sure. Support on Fiver is terrible, jumping through hoops just to send an email.

You are replying after 5 years later. This post created on September 2014.

Archived