Fiverr Seller Account

baltistani

There is no problem with your account. the problem Is that the work that you are showcasing is pretty bad and people are just interested to buy it :woman_shrugging: Simple as that.

You have 3 gigs for mascot logo. And it is against fiverr TOS to duplicate logos offering same service.
Your modern logo gig has nothing to do with “modern” and actually shows zero understanding in design, maybe somewhere in 80s it would’ve been considered an ok design but not in 2020.

Work on your gigs. No, actually first work on your skills, design knowledges and then you’ll be able to create attractive gigs.

I have paused them now and please look at the account again and tell me what kind of changes do I need to?

look at the account again and tell me what kind of changes do I need to?

👇 here you go, as I already said that before

Your modern logo gig has nothing to do with “modern” and actually shows zero understanding in design, maybe somewhere in 80s it would’ve been considered an ok design but not in 2020.

Work on your gigs. No, actually first work on your skills, design knowledges and then you’ll be able to create attractive gigs.

Archived