Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr seller (level)

Hope everybody is well. I have fulfilled all the conditions to be level 1 but I am not being given level 1 yet. Today is 15th February at 11 am according to our local time. Do I know when and when I will get the level?

11 Likes

First of all congratualtions for achieving the level 1 requirements. Hopefully you will get the badge withing today if you fullfil atleast 10 orders, 400$ earnings, 60 days without any warnings, 90% or above order completion rate. Thank you.

4 Likes

You just wait and in the afternoon you will got your achievement.

2 Likes

Thank you! :heartbeat:

Congratulations to Everyone who will receive their first level badge @azmain7 I think your level badge will appear tomorrow morning at 6 am.

Thank you

1 Like

Wait for the Level1 badge until 6 PM

1 Like

Thank you bro :heartbeat:

1 Like

Thank you so much bro :heartbeat:

1 Like

Congratulations! Later in the day, you will see the LV1 badge, just wait for that :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations for achieving the success:) by tonight you will get the badge. Don’t worry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you ! :heartbeat:

Okay, Thanks a lot !! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Same, for me it says I’ll get lvl1 at 00:00, it’s 09:41 while I write this message, I guess it’s gonna be this evening.

1 Like

oh, Congratulation! Hope we will get our badge soon .

2 Likes

Congratulations for your achievement! You will definitely get the badge of ‘Level 1 Seller’.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your wishes ! :heartbeat:

You are most welcome