Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr Seller Recommendations

Hey,

We are the Optimus SEO team and we offer several solutions for business websites. We are not trying to pitch the service, but we are looking for collaborators.

Can anyone recommend us some trustable and passionate Fiverr sellers who specialize in the following areas:

1. SEO (onpage, offpage, technical, audit)
  2. Graphic design (logos, infographies, other graffic content)
  3. Website design and development (experienced with Wordpress)
  4. Article and blog writing

We appreciate your suggestions and always trying to find excellent collaborators for the team

Have a good day!

4 Likes

Hey! I know it’s not listed, but I recommend ourselves if you need website hero videos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why don’t you search the Fiverr services on their site? You are more likely to find great sellers by searching for them in the services catalog, then asking people, here on the forums, to point you to specific sellers.

4 Likes

Hello! I can recommend the person who created my logo for design. He is called Keehldesigns.
He is new to Fiverr, but was really patient with my changes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you need any help with wordpress you can hire me.
Thanks

1 Like

This isn’t a great place to get recommendations. Most here are new sellers who will simply recommend themselves.

Using the search function to contact sellers, reading their reviews and in my own opinion hiring top rated sellers is the best way to get the most trustworthy sellers who do great work.

1 Like

Not to sound overly critical but if you want to be a middleman at least put some effort into finding/vetting the people you will outsource your work to.

1 Like