Fiverr seller with a problem. I need some advice

peggysuegeorge

I joined Fiverr because I thought this was a place where people could establish an income source through some part-time free lance gigs. Since I joined, I have completed 17 gigs and have 30 more orders in progress that I am working on. Since I am running low on gas, and between real jobs at the moment, I was going to withdraw the money I have already earned and go fill up. But, there is no way to withdraw anything. It says all my money is “pending” clearance. The people I completed the gigs for left great feedback. So, I do not understand why Fiverr is holding my money. I have enough gigs lined up, now, that will have me working over 40 hours, this next week to complete all of them, but I do not want to waste my time if I am not going to be able to access any of the funds I earn when I need the money. Is it ever possible to have a regular, if small, income from Fiverr that can be accessed easily ?

Hi, i am quite new here myself but from what i understand after a gig is “completed” it takes around 14 -17 days for funds to clear and be available for withdrawal, if you go to Sales/revenues and click on “pending clearance” it will tell you when funds are due to be cleared

• 10 months later...

As a newcomer, I am very disappointed that I have to wait 14 day for fund to come available, since the buyer paid right away and project were completed right away-just so this site can not only charge you a dollar for each order but gets to collect the interest by holding the funds. VERY DISAPPOINTING

Archived