Fiverr Sellers are AWEFUL - Especially this one

I posted a request for guest post on******.ORG and this guy’s offer seems intriguing so I messaged him and we made a deal of writing and publishing guest post on *******.org with a do-follow link.
[images removed due to seller name and profile image left viewable - please blur/redact usernames on forum posts, usernames should be reported to Customer Support]

Now it’s been a week and he is starting to get on my nerves. I ordered 2 x $30 gigs. First he marked the orders complete without delivering anything.
[images removed due to seller name left viewable - please blur/redact usernames on forum posts, usernames should be reported to Customer Support]

Then he delivers something completely different
[images removed due to seller name left viewable - please blur/redact usernames on forum posts, usernames should be reported to Customer Support]g’>

Now he claims I never ordered for ******.org in the first place.
[images removed due to seller name left viewable - please blur/redact usernames on forum posts, usernames should be reported to Customer Support]

I think this guy is high. Kindly fiverr team return my $60 and I will silently leave fiverr forever. I made a huge mistake joining it in the first place.

Hi

First of all sorry for the bad experience you have ! :frowning:

well I want to clarify some points

1-not all the sellers are the same.You should’ve picked the rated ones who has more positive reviews and good experience.

2-Contact with Customer care regarding this issue.Tell them how he cheated you !

CS will definitely help you.

3-Fiverr has 3 categories sellers level 1 level 2 and top rated.

so ill suggest always go with the sellers who got more reviews.

The more reviews they have more experienced they are.

Again sorry for the bad experience but Fiverr is a great platform if you use it in a timely manner.

Good Luck

Contact customer support and show these to them and ask for a refund.

Blur the username of the seller or remove screenshot. Naming and shaming is against Forum Rules and Regulation. Your post might get flagged. :black_flag:

First thing, let me assure you, your MONEY :moneybag: isn’t going anywhere. Just because the order is marked complete automatically, doesn’t mean that you cannot get it back.

Secondly, the Seller has done Fiverr TOS violation by delivering an empty delivery. Either use the Resolution center to cancel the orders and get the full refund.

https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204063656-Using-the-Resolution-Center

If the seller refuses to do so, then submit a ticket to Customer Support, provide them proof through screenshots where you asked for one thing and seller delivered something else and ask them to cancel the order for you.

https://support.fiverr.com

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience but keep that in mind, not ALL sellers on fiverr are scammers. I will suggest you to try an experienced one with lots of outstanding reviews next time. :+1:

Wish you luck. :four_leaf_clover:

Thanks everyone I just contacted customer support. Hopefully they will respond on time.