Fiverr SEO Services - Who Can Fix This For Me?

Hi, I want to go into SEO services and I Already have a scrapebox, GSA and planning to buy Ultmate demon. I want to know how to use these tools to provide Auto Approve blog comments gigs, Wiki backlink gigs, Edu & Gov backlinks gigs, And other ranking and backlinks services just like others are doing on SEO fiverr section.

I need someone here who is experience on this to make me a PRACTICAL Video on how i can do each of these and show me how it is being done. I will pay for the video. ONLY Experience person needed for this.

Let me know if you can do this. Drop a reply here or inbox me on fiverr. THANKS.

this is posted in the wrong area on the forums… however I wish you luck in finding what you are looking for.

As for this particular need have you put in a buyer request?

On main fiverr.com site; Mouse over your name on upper right > My Orders>Request a Gig.

Click the green request a gig button and fill out the form.

yea kelly, i can really help you out on that, but cant send you video explanation because i have no webcam on my system, i will fully explain everything clearly on a file and send it to you with unlimited review for 2 days, if you are interested please let me know and message me asap, thanks.

kelly19consult said: Video on how i can do each of these and show me how it is being done. I will pay for the video.
You're asking for a Fiverr seller to teach you how to sell the same thing and be their competition?