Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr seo skill test

Hello everyone!
I am going to publish my gig on fiverr but they ask me to take fiverr seo skill test i attempt test but unfortunately i am failed. I read fiverr skill test policy before taking test they saied before first attept your able to take test again after 24 hour but after failed in test they said your not able to take test again before 91 days what’s going on i am going to connect with the costumer support but did not get any answer fiverr please help me.
Thanks.
Siya marten

2 Likes

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010881597-Taking-a-Skill-Test

There is a contact us button at the bottom of the article if you require further help.

Customer Support is very busy at present and can take up to 10 days to respond.

2 Likes

That should not be a problem. Check again after 24 hours, hopefully, you will be able to give the test. It happened to one of my friend with Basic English skill test. Don’t worry. But try not to fail this time.

1 Like

hey !
thanks for your reply.

How often can I take a skills test?

There is a one day waiting period between test retakes. You can only take a test twice in three months.
see they said you are able to take test again in before one day i have already read this but when i am fail in test they said your not able to take test again before 90 days.

1 Like

Thank you i will check after 24 hour

1 Like

You check it after 24 hours or 72 hours later

2 Likes

ok thanks for your reply

1 Like