Fiverr should Give desktop Notifications

Hy,
My Name is Usman Rajput and i am from Pakistan. Actually i am observing from last some days that Fiverr should enable desktop notifications that will be pop up like a real time notification but on your desktop either you are using Fiverr on browser or you have opened something else in other tabs or doing something else on desktop like i do illustrator work and sometime when i busy i open browser some time later about one to two hrs and my buyers keep waiting for me.
if Fiverr makes desktop notifications then it would be very easy to know about your messages and notifications of Fiverr while you are doing some other work on PC and Fiverr is opened in background some other big websites are also using desktop notifications… 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi Usman!

There are desktop notifications available.

Go into settings ==> notifications and you’ll find ‘real-time notifications’ - should do what you want I think. ☀️

Hi Usman!

There are desktop notifications available.

Go into settings ==> notifications and you’ll find ‘real-time notifications’ - should do what you want I think. ☀️

but these will only give sound and shown only when you have fiverr website opened infront of you

Guest offlinehelpers

but these will only give sound and shown only when you have fiverr website opened infront of you

Yes - isn’t that what you described?

The alternative is just to have your mobile with the app with you while you’re working.

Yes - isn’t that what you described?

The alternative is just to have your mobile with the app with you while you’re working.

No, what Usman described on this topic is called “PUSH NOTIFICATION”.

It will push notifications even if you don’t have any Fiverr tab opened. I noticed Fiverr forum has this feature, so when someone replies to your comment, you will receive a notification if your current tab is not on the forum.

Example of “PUSH NOTIFICATION” attached.

pushondesk.png.b571546685d6d2142f47a6482d8d8741.png

Guest offlinehelpers

It will push notifications even if you don’t have any Fiverr tab opened. I noticed Fiverr forum has this feature, so when someone replies to your comment, you will receive a notification if your current tab is not on the forum.

🙂

🙂

• 3 months later...
Guest offlinehelpers

it’s not working 😦

What’s not working? The settings part or the notifications part?

Guest offlinehelpers

Desktop Notification System Not Working…

Have a word with CS then - you might need to be more specific with them as to what the problem is. 😉

Don’t know about anybody else, but mine seems to be working okay.

Archived