Fiverr should integrate seen option in message

rafsanahsan

Hi, recently I have faced some issues with fiverr messaging, I replied to my buyer but he doesn’t reply me but I see him online. My question is why “seen” option is not included so I would ensure that he sees my messages? Hope Fiverr would work on that !

I replied to my buyer but he doesn’t reply me but I see him online.

That’s not an issue with Fiverr messaging. You don’t have enough information to work with the buyer or the buyer doesn’t want to work with you?

In the first case you can cancel the order, and in the second case you should move on. There is no need for you to spy on your buyer and have a “seen” so you can bombard them with messages because why they see your message and they don’t reply. Being a professional is opposed to being needy.

If they don’t want to work with you anymore it’s their choice. 🙂 Or they might face some things in real life and they don’t want to deal with it at the moment. Either way, a “seen” option is not needed, and I consider that it isn’t a good idea either.

What’s next? That we need to reply as a soon as we see a message from a buyer because otherwise they will be offended that they got seen? Business deals sometimes take time to think about them before accepting/denying. We aren’t on Facebook chat here.

this is really necessary for sellers and also for buyers

No, it isn’t. There is no necessity of having a “seen” feature whatsoever.

That’s not an issue with Fiverr messaging. You don’t have enough information to work with the buyer or the buyer doesn’t want to work with you?

In the first case you can cancel the order, and in the second case you should move on. There is no need for you to spy on your buyer and have a “seen” so you can bombard them with messages because why they see your message and they don’t reply. Being a professional is opposed to being needy.

If they don’t want to work with you anymore it’s their choice. 🙂 Or they might face some things in real life and they don’t want to deal with it at the moment. Either way, a “seen” option is not needed, and I consider that it isn’t a good idea either.

What’s next? That we need to reply as a soon as we see a message from a buyer because otherwise they will be offended that they got seen? Business deals sometimes take time to think about them before accepting/denying. We aren’t on Facebook chat here.

that’s a point I guess I haven’t thought off anyways your opinions also good though but it can be included in order page thats important.

Hi, recently I have faced some issues with fiverr messaging, I replied to my buyer but he doesn’t reply me but I see him online. My question is why “seen” option is not included so I would ensure that he sees my messages? Hope Fiverr would work on that !

I replied to my buyer

Was the person that messaged you a buyer or someone who was “shopping around?” :thinking:

If the person placed an order he is a buyer. If they only messaged you they are a shopper :shopping:

I replied to my buyer

Was the person that messaged you a buyer or someone who was “shopping around?” :thinking:

If the person placed an order he is a buyer. If they only messaged you they are a shopper :shopping:

Yes he ordered me everything was fine but he is being showed online but when I message him for confirmation their is no response.

Guest merciavideo

Yes he ordered me everything was fine but he is being showed online but when I message him for confirmation their is no response.

message him for confirmation their is no response.

You don’t need to message your buyer after you’ve delivered. If they need anything, I’m sure they’ll get back to you.

Please stop messaging your buyer, as they might find it annoying. This is when a ‘seen’ option would actually be a really bad idea. 🙂

You’re right @manucornel. I have not thought about it from this perspective.

• 1 year later...

Archived