Fiverr skill test helping in gig ranking?

aaqiahmed

Anything from fiverr will add extra benefit to your profile. but there are lot of reason behind the gig ranking. Skill test doesn’t have any role in gig ranking @aaqiahmed

please can u tell me what is the way i can rank my gig

I have tried a lot but not get orders

more active on fiverr

social media sharing etc

How old is your profile?

To rank a gig I supposes they consider

Conversion rate

Activity in fiverr

Keywords

Fav

These are the things as per I know @aaqiahmed

my fiverr profile is 1.5 years old

my conversation rate is accurate

keywords are according to my category

fav are 80+

activity on fiverr is 8 hours in a day

but still not ranking

my fiverr profile is 1.5 years old

my conversation rate is accurate

keywords are according to my category

fav are 80+

activity on fiverr is 8 hours in a day

but still not ranking

Well Fiverr alogarithm rank the gigs for not just specific reason, it depends, like I found 1k review in the first page along with 42 review with 4.9. if someone sales a gig at 5$*10=50$ a daily or a specific day whereas you sold a gig with the price of 20$ and make 5 sales that would be 100$. From you fiverr get more than the person who sold 50. so fiverr will promote you here the number of sales is not matter here also the review. and so on can’t tell everything in the comments 😀

Well Fiverr alogarithm rank the gigs for not just specific reason, it depends, like I found 1k review in the first page along with 42 review with 4.9. if someone sales a gig at 5$*10=50$ a daily or a specific day whereas you sold a gig with the price of 20$ and make 5 sales that would be 100$. From you fiverr get more than the person who sold 50. so fiverr will promote you here the number of sales is not matter here also the review. and so on can’t tell everything in the comments 😀

yeah may be

thank you 🙂

Archived