Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr skill test will help?

Passing Fiverr skill test will help to getting orders ???

6 Likes

I don’t think so. :roll_eyes:
You must be active, wise and ready for unpredictable situations because fiverr is not reliable anymore. :unamused:

7 Likes

Yes…, agree…,
Fiverr is unstable right now…,
Always have strange update nowadays…,
Hopefully Fiverr will get better in future…,

6 Likes

Maybe in an indirect way… you never know :slight_smile:

When you are new and have no reviews yet, it might look good on your profile if buyers can see that you passed some relevant test(s). I think…

5 Likes

that great anbaco!
:kissing::kissing::kissing:

it pass skill test help you rate Increase views your orders!

Unfortunately,a few day i wasn’t pass with my skill. :cry::cry:

3 Likes

I did the English literacy test about 2 weeks ago - no difference.

4 Likes

I didn’t find any legal test skill option that’s I am not interested at all. :roll_eyes: :relieved:

2 Likes

Not a big deal. You are amazing btw :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yess dear Why Not Best of luck.

1 Like

it wont help much but i think it will help buyers to trust sellers by knowing their test results.

1 Like

I just did two one I thought I should be good at based off what I do at work, failed it. The other was more close to my passion and passed. So I honestly feel they are good tools to boost your business.

2 Likes

The reply from @merciavideo was to zahid0406 and not to you.

3 Likes

oh i see. my comment showed one reply so i thought he said that to both of us.

1 Like

He appeared to be altering your reply slightly as his reply. This has been happening a lot on other posts as well. Probably why the comment included the word “hobby”.

3 Likes

Yes. As a buyer I check test results and give priority to those with higher ranking. I also check the language they use in their description, response and bio. The reviews are the last thing I look because everyone looks perfect with excellent unrealistic reviews. I saw article writers with 5 star reviews and they can’t tell the difference between ‘you’ and ‘your’.

4 Likes

Thanks for this great insight! It’s great to see you look at things in context.

1 Like

You first post was very interesting, thanks for sharing. (See what I did there?) :wink:

Do you hire people besides articles writers? If so, do you still use tests as a metric by which to judge their skills?

2 Likes

It is very important for you to do a skill test on fiverr because your order will come from fiverr based on your skill.

Nop. I passed a bunch of them, never helped. :slight_smile: