Fiverr Skills Tests: is it best to only show those >= a particular score?

uk1000

poll  

131 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• I don’t know
    • N/A

If you passed a Fiverr Skills Test but your score was less than a certain amount, do you think it would be better not to show the result of that test? ie. would a buyer likely prefer a seller with no displayed test result for a particular test than one with a test score less than a certain amount?

Roughly what minimum test score do you think it’s best to have before showing the results of that test?

• I don’t know
  • N/A

0voters

If you passed a Fiverr Skills Test but your score was less than a certain amount, do you think it would be better not to show the result of that test? ie. would a buyer likely prefer a seller with no displayed test result for a particular test than one with a test score less than a certain amount?

Roughly what minimum test score do you think it’s best to have before showing the results of that test?

• I don’t know
  • N/A

0voters

If you passed a Fiverr Skills Test but your score was less than a certain amount, do you think it would be better not to show the result of that test?

I think so. I personally would not wanna display a score that doesn’t belong in the top 10%.

would a buyer likely prefer a seller with no displayed test result for a particular test than one with a test score less than a certain amount?

I’d think so. Yes.

This varies a lot depending on the category/sub-category the test belongs to. For example, while a score of 9.8 in the “English Spelling (US)” test would only put you in the top 20% (and not top 10%), a score of just 6.8 in the “Adobe Illustrator” test would put you in the top 10%.

For the tests in my category/sub-category, I wouldn’t wanna display a score that’s less than 9.0.

If you passed a Fiverr Skills Test but your score was less than a certain amount, do you think it would be better not to show the result of that test?

I think so. I personally would not wanna display a score that doesn’t belong in the top 10%.

would a buyer likely prefer a seller with no displayed test result for a particular test than one with a test score less than a certain amount?

I’d think so. Yes.

This varies a lot depending on the category/sub-category the test belongs to. For example, while a score of 9.8 in the “English Spelling (US)” test would only put you in the top 20% (and not top 10%), a score of just 6.8 in the “Adobe Illustrator” test would put you in the top 10%.

For the tests in my category/sub-category, I wouldn’t wanna display a score that’s less than 9.0.

So maybe if it’s >= a particular score or you’re in the top x% (10/20/30%), then show it. It might also be a good idea not to show a result if the score for one of the categories within a test result is quite low, though that would be less likely if a high minimum overall score for test result was picked (though that can be dependent on the particular test like you said).

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I would like to share my experience about the “Adobe Illustrator Test” that I would. Before going to the marks part, I would like to say the questions asked in the test are not so easy. Especially, Working with objects section is a bit tricky.

I would suggest going through the Adobe Help Center of Illustrator once before taking the exam. It will be helpful.

Now, coming to the marks part. I obtained 9.8 out of 10 in my first attempt.

PS: Attached Screenshot

image.png.442f5f29e5ba0e7085dac8cb90a8d2b8.png

• 1 year later...

Archived