Fiverr So Fast..

I made a gig about a video editing, in 48 hours, I made an order for the gig
I want especially thanks for fiverr…

That’s great.

A question about your “I will make your pictures into 3d animation” gig though:

If that’s using the “VoluMax - 3d Photo Animator” (project/template) from videohive, where the regular license for that for 1 end product is $55, how can you profit by selling an end product (1 delivery) at $5 (of which you would receive $4 after Fiverr takes their 20%)?

If you sold 10 orders for that gig it would cost you $550 for the license fees from videohive but you’d only get $40 from the sales of the gig. It would get worse for every sale (assuming your price stayed < the license fee of each end product) if you are paying for the proper license for each delivery (end product) wouldn’t it?

you lucky
Be very grateful because there’s people here more than you and me and no orders. You should celebrate! lol

I’m happy for left your suggestions in my gig, “I will make your pictures in 3d animation” , i don’t use “VoluMax - 3D Photo Animator” I want to say that every seller has a different way of working and promotion, but we all have the same goal.

thanks, god bless you

i don’t use “VoluMax - 3D Photo Animator”

Really? :roll_eyes: And you aren’t using a template/project from videohive? What are you using instead?
Is there any reason why you are using the same video clips in your Fiverr gig info video as the VoluMax - 3D Photo Animator uses in their promotion for their template if you are not using that? And did you obtain the rights to those? Your gig images from that gig are also the same as used in VoluMax - 3D Photo Animator promo video.

thanks bro
i will change it, overall my gig have any problems so please tell me