I’m not new to Fiverr in general, I’ve been using it for couple of years now and it has matured into more than just a quick buck service but at the same time it has also attracted loads of low quality gigs (I’ve got even trouble sometimes spotting them)
Not to go off topic straight away, but my question is…is it still worth it to start selling on Fiverr considering basically the following:
- the percentage Fiverr takes in
- the bad experiences with buyer (holding you ransom to overdeliver otherwise you get an bad review)
- your gig might be too successful and end up being cannibalised by others and oversaturation
- low payout
- getting gigs stays a challenge
- competition who plays dirty by rating and buying gigs from eachother
- can you even compete as beginner when most are playing dirty ?
I look forward to everyone’s input on this, I’m sure there are past topics on this but as Fiverr is ever developing I wanted an more recent perspective from others.