Fiverr submit my semester fee!

anjylina

Hi Fiverr family,
Well I’ve been promoted to 7th semester of BS.Physics (feel wow)😃. I’ve earned this by fiverr. Fee was not so high ($300) eh,though,still it amazes me as I’ve done it by my own 😉.I know this is the amount most of you guys make in a good day on fiverr ,but,in my case it took 2 months. Is it appreciable?
I just wanted to share it with you guys.Looking forward to hear your opinions.
I’d like to give a shout-out to everyone (My buyers and guiders) who helped me on this journey.
Thanks
Aman

Hi Fiverr family,

Well I’ve been promoted to 7th semester of BS.Physics (feel wow)😃. I’ve earned this by fiverr. Fee was not so high ($300) eh,though,still it amazes me as I’ve done it by my own 😉.I know this is the amount most of you guys make in a good day on fiverr ,but,in my case it took 2 months. Is it appreciable?

I just wanted to share it with you guys.Looking forward to hear your opinions.

I’d like to give a shout-out to everyone (My buyers and guiders) who helped me on this journey.

Thanks

Aman

Hi Aman ,

Congratulations for your earnings! I’m happy for that!

And thank you very much for that inspirational story and thank you for sharing this story!

This can motivate new students to earn money for they university!

I hope you will get many sales!

Best wishes!

Hi Aman ,

Congratulations for your earnings! I’m happy for that!

And thank you very much for that inspirational story and thank you for sharing this story!

This can motivate new students to earn money for they university!

I hope you will get many sales!

Best wishes!

@devcode Thank you for your kind words.

@anjylina congratulations! 🙂

I’m a computer engineering student (currently in 5th semester) and working as a part-time freelancer here. I have also earned enough to pay my university fee for 3 years. (only 1 year to pay). 😄

The happiness I feel is amazing.

Thanks to Fiverr and ME 😄

So you deserve more appreciation @mfaheemakhtar .From which university you are doing computer engineering?

Archived