Fiverr Support declines BUYER'S personal request?!?

psychicbunny

My buyer for an order I had who has been attempting to remove their negative review has been contacting Fiverr Support to personally REMOVE their negative feedback - however Support refuses to acknowledge their request.

So then I decide to message Fiverr Support our screenshots and they still say no that I am “soliticiting” the buyer when the buyer just actually cares about their privacy.

Here are 2 screenshots of my buyer stating TWICE that they would like their review removed.

The third screenshot was just sent to me this morning.
This is completely unfair for not just the buyer, but for myself as well. While I would like the review off just as much as the buyer would, I pretty much feel bad for them. After many attempts, Support refuses to help the buyer.

I’m very disappointed right now - Support used to be very kind but now they obviously out do not care about this buyer and their privacy. The buyer is being very ticked off.

What should I do?

1208224490_ScreenShot2017-03-09at6_02_00PM.png.5562ace1e6dbaf2b13414634c30a01d4.png

97835252_ScreenShot2017-03-09at6_02_16PM.png.69d633ad257771f134f318593c65f9b1.png
9813335_ScreenShot2017-03-10at7_13_18AM.png.63325414c1978ae5bb094f46de4a4b7f.png

So, the buyer left negative feedback and personal information. Correct? Just trying to understand better.

Hence, “I don’t want my bf or work place to see this what do I do.”

I would imagine, if the identifiable information was posted by the buyer, Customer Support would remove it to protect her identity/privacy.

4661_1.pngnikavoice:

I would imagine, if the identifiable information was posted by the buyer, Customer Support would remove it to protect her identity/privacy.

Everything you said was correct.

The buyer has told Customer Support that they do not want their review posted because of their privacy concern.

Customer Support has DENIED their request to remove it, hence is why I am posting this topic.

Maybe suggest to your buyer to request another Support Team member to review her ticket. If you, also submitted a ticket request the same. It seems odd that they refuse to remove this information if it’s indeed a privacy concern.

4661_1.pngnikavoice:

Maybe suggest to your buyer to request another Support Team member to review her ticket. If you, also submitted a ticket request the same. It seems odd that they refuse to remove this information if it's indeed a privacy concern.

I've been doing my part for about 2 weeks. Each member says no to the buyer AND myself. It is ridiculous! By the looks of the buyer's messages it appears they have been doing the same as well. I can't ask them to because it is considered "soliciting" - but I can clearly see from their messages that they have been trying.

Moral of the story is Fiverr Support does NOT care about the privacy of the buyer. The feedback removal system needs to be modified. I hope someone in the staff sees this and fixes the situation. This has gone too far.

isn’t there a “request for review modification” function on the new resolution center?

or does it not apply to old reviews?

Maybe suggest to your buyer to request another Support Team member to review her ticket. If you, also submitted a ticket request the same. It seems odd that they refuse to remove this information if it's indeed a privacy concern.

If the buyer was concerned about privacy, why did they post a review?

Archived