Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr Support Form Doesn't Work

I am not sure if I am the only one has this issue. I have tried three times using the support form to submit my request, but none of my messages have got through. I used to get an auto-reply from Fiverr saying that they have received my request, but I haven’t got any auto-reply since last week, and I always waited for more than 48 hours to send my request again in case the customer support got my messages.

Has anyone run into the same problem?

1 Like

Try using support@fiverr.com - you should get an auto reply that way.

2 Likes

You’re not the only one.
It seems that it doesn’t work with some topics you choose. I’ve reported it as well, but they said it’s probably because I wasn’t logged in :disappointed:
So I had to send them a screenshot. We’ll see what they respond now.

2 Likes

I tried that, no auto-reply either :disappointed_relieved:

I am pretty sure I logged in every time I sent the request. I also tried to log out, and sent the message that way, but actually login was required before you can send the support request :joy:

1 Like

Try this link :small_red_triangle_down: to see if it takes you to your (tickets) activities. Just to confirm if your requests were submitted or not.

https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests

I checked that as well. Nope, my new ticket still hasn’t been logged… Not sure what to do now since the support form and email are both not working at all :sob:

I got a reply back from CS and they didn’t even try to reproduce it nor check it :disappointed:
It’s like banging your head against the wall.

1 Like

I tried to change the request category use different browsers etc, nothing have worked. I was wondering how did you get a hold of them? :sob:

I have do it many time and they response politely to me and solve problem for me but now they they response but some time i did not resolve my problem…
but i am still happy with their speedy response,

i have the same problem, can’t submit the support form. i tried with 3 different browsers.