So , I had my wife make a fiverr so she can get something going in her business.
Here is just one reason why everyones sales are dropping right now.
Buyers + Sellers are leaving the platform more and more… I don’t see any other reason to sugarcoat this.
Here is her story…
- She creates several gigs
- Client orders one of her gigs and requests several things that are NOT included with the gig.
- My wife tried to tell him he will need to cancel or pay more
- Some time passes and the order goes “late” while she is working this out with the buyer
- Buyer cancels the order (leaves the automatic FAILED TO DELIVER ON TIME rating on the gig)
----Her first and only review… Effectively ruining everything she worked for for 2 weeks on that account making all ------her gigs.
- Buyer contacts her again because he really wants her to do this job…
- She tell the buyer to have the rating removed or she isn’t doing shit
- Buyer agrees… e-mail fiverr support
- Fiverr support emails the BUYER BACK telling them that THEY NEED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE BUYER TO HAVE THEM SEND A SUPPORT TICKET.
- Buyer e-mails fiverr again to tell them THEY ARE THE BUYER
- Fiverr says pretty much the same thing a 2nd time to the buyer
- Buyer RESENDS IN ALL-CAPS
- Fiverr gets back to my wife and says - the review will stay because fiverr values the ability to have buyers leave reviews if they so choose.
Basically , fiverr thought the BUYER trying to have their rating removed from a SELLER’s account was actually the SELLER! TWICE!!! And in the end , the buyer isn’t getting shit because my wife isn’t helping them until the invalid review is removed… The guy didn’t mean to cancel… hes still trying to get her to do this video. Is fiverr support too stupid to understand this?
Fiverr is the dumbest place I’ve ever worked with. And getting dumber every day.
Anyway , I told her to copy + paste her gig’s + reopen her account. Cause thats all you can really do.