Fiverr Support Is Incredible!

ryan9999

I think the biggest thing people need to consider (but don’t) if Customer Support is run the human begins. Be nice, polite, and talk to them like they’re actually real people (because they are) and it will get you a long way. Both in resolving your issue and the level of care received back. It’s a tough job!

It’s great to know that CS is so awesome here on Fiverr. I’ve always believed that you should treat people the way you want to be treated. We are all human beings here, and regardless of what business we are doing, treating every person with the same kind of respect and care the way you want to be treated by others will always come back and benefit you in the long run.

It’s exciting to hear this indeed!

Regards,

Mike

OH MAN!!! They might as well just replace The Avengers with the Fiverr Customer Support Team! Our first ticket with them was because of a buyer that was asking for something that violated the Fiverr TOS. When we told them that we could not fulfill what they were requesting, they cancelled the order and left negative feedback.

WE WERE MORTIFIED!!! This was our first negative review after hundreds of completed orders and a greatly treasured 100% positive rating! We didn’t know what to do at first and we were pacing in the living room just trying to figure something out. We truly felt that this was a wrongful negative feedback if there ever was one!

So, we eventually decided to contact Fiverr Customer Support for advice on what could be done. We explained everything to Julia at Fiverr CS and after a quick evaluation of the situation, she removed the negative feedback for us. I think I called her an Angel! This all happened in the course of less than 24 hours. After calming down, we could not believe the gamut of emotions we had been through in such a short period!

My girlfriend/Fiverr partner and I are immensely grateful to the team of Fiverr Customer Support for their kindness and care.

-Tim @ Easy Media

Archived