Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr support is not Answering

AOA Everyone,
Hope you are doing well. I’ve been trying to contact Fiverr support from last week, but getting no answer from them just a robot message after 2 days.
My gig is not appearing in search results and i’ve already checked it with the tools they provided on the site, But still i got no solutions.
Can anybody please tell me why Fiverr support is not answering.
Here is the screenshot of my problem with this squarespace gig.

Thanks

2 Likes

Check this out:

2 Likes

I see you have an order in your queue and got a review 4 days ago. How did they find you?

1 Like

That was my Returning buyer order on my squarespace gig, But when i noticed the issue i checked with the customer support, but not getting any answer from them:
My gig status is not showing completely active in the support tool that fiverr has provided for checking gig status.

Thanks but my issue is gig is not anywhere in the results its status is not showing some further review i don’t know why:

I’m going to offer a guess based on seeing your gig but if I’m right or not please come back to this post and let me know.

The bulk of your description looks like this. As I recall someone else had a similar situation and when they removed some of the bullet points it helped:

• Website Audit
  • Meta Title
  • Meta Tags Optimization
  • XML Sitemap
  • Robots.txt configuration
  • Complete Report

Ranker Plan;

• Complete SEO Analysis and Site Audit
  • Niche Keywords Research Thoroughly
  • Optimized Tags with Keywords
  • Title Tag Optimisation
  • Heading Tags (H1, H2, H3)
  • Search Engine Friendly URL
  • Bad Link Resolve
  • Website Internal Link Building
  • Images Alt tags
  • Speed Optimization
  • Webmaster and Analytics Submission
1 Like

Bullet points should never be the main part of the description or take up so much room.

Your description should be a description of what you will do. It shouldn’t be a list of words like that.

1 Like

Thanks will do that, but Fiverr support is also the reason i’ve created the thread, I’m not having any response from them. And i’ll try to remove the bullet points too and update the description.

The entire “ranker plan” part could be removed and replaced by telling what you will do.

Let me know if that works.

1 Like

Sure Thanks a lot…

Did you open the same 3 tickets about your gig?

It takes them longer to reply nowadays in some cases up to 10 days as we saw on the forum

2 Likes