Fiverr support just Buyers?

yaaassir

Hy every one…!!!
I have noticed that fiverr support buyers more than sellers. If a buyer wanted to cancel order, he/she can without any reason. There should be equal rights to every one. If we work 3-5 days continiuosly and after a month buyer buyer can cancel order by generating dispute. that’s not fair…!!! what your experience say…!!!☺️

I also want to add that they don’t automatically cancel a sale if a buyer asks. They look at the reason and also the seller’s reputation and make an informed decision, which often is in the seller’s favor. Usually if a buyer contacts customer support with a problem and asks for a cancellation there is a good reason.

I also want to add that they don’t automatically cancel a sale if a buyer asks. They look at the reason and also the seller’s reputation and make an informed decision, which often is in the seller’s favor. Usually if a buyer contacts customer support with a problem and asks for a cancellation there is a good reason.

But one of my buyer cancelled order after one month or more. and fiverr support just informed me. order cancelled and payment is refund to buyer

But, one of my client cancelled order after a month and fiverr support just informed me that payment is refund to buyer.

So you keep saying - this sounds like a PayPal charge back, technically, nothing to do with Fiverr CS.

If you speak to CS nicely, they may be able to help you, but moaning on here that CS don’t support sellers, when it’s actually nothing to do with them may not put you in their good books.

I asked but they said, buyer has cancelled order.

Did customer support cancel it or did Paypal cancel it?

Did the message about it say something like “stop all work”?

I think that Paypal cancelled it which has nothing to do with customer support cancelling it.

Agree with @misscrystal - any time I’ve had to ask CS for help, they’ve always been very supportive. 🙂

Agree with @misscrystal

i also had a experience buyer got work from me and after a month he came that he didnt like…it was so funny… and then he wnat to cancel it. he contact CS and they ask me. i told the reason that he come after 1 month now he is saying that he didnt like.

CS told me you should resolve with the buyer but he wassnt listning to anythng at last CS told me may be u r right but buyers are priority and the order was cancelled… 😦

Agree with @misscrystal

i also had a experience buyer got work from me and after a month he came that he didnt like…it was so funny… and then he wnat to cancel it. he contact CS and they ask me. i told the reason that he come after 1 month now he is saying that he didnt like.

CS told me you should resolve with the buyer but he wassnt listning to anythng at last CS told me may be u r right but buyers are priority and the order was cancelled… 😦

Yeah, offcourse fiverr give high priority to buyers than sellers. If our work is 100% complete and perfect, they also will try to support buyers

i dont think its problem from fiverr, some buyers taking PayPal refund after month so after that automatically money will go from our account , it didnt happened with me as i feel this is the problem

To handle this type of situation, fiverr should apply a criteria, otherwise every can take paypal refund.

We all get Paypal chargebacks sometimes, usually for no reason. Fiverr can’t control this. It has nothing to do with fiverr customer support.

I had one a month ago for only $5 one day after I completed the delivery. The buyer still wanted to be my “friend” afterwards and chat with me like nothing happened from his new account. (Fiverr removes the account of any buyer who does a Paypal chargeback.)

We all get Paypal chargebacks sometimes, usually for no reason. Fiverr can’t control this. It has nothing to do with fiverr customer support.

I had one a month ago for only $5 one day after I completed the delivery. The buyer still wanted to be my “friend” afterwards and chat with me like nothing happened from his new account. (Fiverr removes the account of any buyer who does a Paypal chargeback.)

thank you so much for giving such valuable informations

Archived