Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Support Not Response me On my Ticket

I try to contact you from last 1 month but you did not reply me properly.
Why you ignoring me again again and again ? support ticket 1305032. please tell me reason, that why you not response me, I have Submitted all required documents but still not received any responses.

Did you check your submitted requests again to see if there was a recent reply? If not you might want to send another message to follow up on your issue.

Yes, I check my submitted requests , But no Any response, then i try another account to submit requests but again no response :frowning: I don’t Know why Fiverr team not reply me, My account was disable 2 to 3 month ago without any reason. i am very ubset For account.

If you lost your account due to violating TOS than there is nothing you can do about it. Fiverr will not reinstate your account. They probably mentioned that in one of their replies already, didn’t they? It is against TOS to have multiple accounts. What is your quesion for support, maybe we can give you the answer?

I try to contact you from last 1 month but you did not reply me properly.
Why you ignoring me again again and again ?

My Old account was disable 3 month ago without any reason and now i m trying to withdraw and money which i earn before disabling my account but you did not reply me…

Even i already submit my real identification proofs as you required me in your last few e-mails.

Do you think fiverr sellers are fool? Which is earning money to helping family and you disabling accounts without any notification?
I think you want to eat seller money that’s why you did not reply me…

If it’s true so i must say this is not your good behavior with seller… I open a case again you in international court.
I really don’t care I am poor guy but i can do anything to return my money back to your company.

At last I must say please take my issue seriously and releasing my money, because my family survival on this money.
I Again say that if you need any more information about me and my account or PayPal so i m happy to provide you but please take my issue seriously and try to solve my issue on high priority.

I am a honest seller of fiverr and i always love to your company…

Thanks for your cooperation.

Waiting Reply,

Best Regards

Did you have more than one account?