Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Support offline?

What is going on? I opened a ticket about 8 hours ago and haven’t heard anything since. Generally they’re much faster!

They are behind recently :slight_smile: It’s taken 36 hours to answer my ticket so far. I am sure they will get to you soon though! :slight_smile:

Ryan

Yeah something is off with customer support mines been 26 hrs or more now. Could use more staff.

Why don’t they just make an announcement. I don’t get it… I wouldn’t be so pissed if I knew why it is taking so long.

[Sherrif’s Note: Please refrain from calling out other users and please refrain from using disrespectful language directed to another user. Thank you.]

Reply to @alphacat: I don’t see the negative on your account? Maybe Fiverr removed it and didn’t tell you?

Reply to @ryangillam: Well, it is definetely there. My gig was always at 100% rating and now it is at 99%.

Reply to @alphacat: 100% GIG RATING , They fixed it :slight_smile:

Yes, they did indeed. Thanks fiverr :slight_smile:

I am having issues with support taking forever to resolve my credit issued by a seller. It took 2 days for them to respond and now who know how long they will take to respond to my reply.