Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr support teams too lazy, Support actually supported

I wrote a report about my problem on Fiverr 21 days ago but I have not got any proper answer yet, I am very disappointed in this. With this kind of support, we are facing a lot of losses and I think Fiverr is losing its revenue. If we do not get the right support, I think this option should be turned off. I hope my problem is solved very soon.

My Requests Id 4769166

4 Likes

I am not surprised by not getting any further response from CS.

This is exactly why response time gets longer on CS side. They need to sort out every ticket they receive.

You are claiming lower ranking which is a part of Gig’s rotation resp. irrelevance when you were out of office, you are requesting to check your profile. by Fiverr staff. You talk about other Sellers facing the same problem without any proof, about irrelevant average sell price, etc…

By right support you mean support for you only, right?

CS has essential role in solving real issues, not yours. That’s why it will never be turn off.

You can’t blame CS for permanent Gigs circulation, this is how it works and will work. Did you realise how many new services were added to Fiverr since March 2020 or something?

What I want to say is that your kind of help requests extends CS response time only. Nothing else.

4 Likes

Hello bayezidmithu,

Thank you for your post.

Customer support is here to help everyone that uses this platform but some “issues” are brought to Fiverrs attention are not relevant in the first place. As blavaro mentioned, this is why CS reply time is loaded because they receive thousands of these type of support tickets and thus creates a backlog of unnecessary issues.

Fiverr is a performance based marketplace, you deliver excellence & consistently able to generate revenue, you are more likely to be pushed up in the system. It is worth noting that are a huge amount of sellers depending on your gig service. You main gig has around 11,514 active sellers. You are competing against 11k people for 1st page that features 48 sellers. It is a competitive so take that on board, ive been 1st page, ive been 8th page, keep focusing on providing excellence and work will come. Another point is fairness, Fiverr tries to give new sellers sometime on the front pages so they can get started as well, its called circulation for that very reason.

I would like all sellers to take note of this as a community and free up CS from performance based issues, unless there is an actual issue with your gig. Ranking lower than you previously did is not a reason in my opinion to be sending support tickets to CS. Every time i have contacted CS for issues they have been fantastic, prompt and efficient, I believe the slow response time is due to the nature of your support ticket (+ overloads of this type of “issue”) not being an actual tangible issue they can solve.

Hope that clears that up for both you and any other sellers on here.

Thanks,
Andrew

3 Likes

Well its very sad to know, I would recommend you to leave another message in the same ticket, tell them you didn’t get any response from Fiverr CS even after (mention days), they will be back to you within 24hrs.

1 Like

Exactly, if sellers would to waste CS’s time, with questions about their ranking, especially after being OOO for ten days, maybe CS would get to the really important issues sooner.

When my gigs are not getting as many sales as they recently did, I use the time to improve my gigs and get projects done at home because I know that CS will not change Fiverr’s algorithm just for me!

No, the OP should NOT waste CS time in this way.

@bayezidmithu @jeewatram OP has contacted CS three times. Any further follow up will not change anything. Refrain from contacting CS again please if you want to help Fiverr community.

noway

3 Likes

Lol, OP is the irritating problem for CS.

1 Like