Fiverr support teams too lazy, Support actually supported

bayezidmithu

I wrote a report about my problem on Fiverr 21 days ago but I have not got any proper answer yet, I am very disappointed in this. With this kind of support, we are facing a lot of losses and I think Fiverr is losing its revenue. If we do not get the right support, I think this option should be turned off. I hope my problem is solved very soon.

My Requests Id 4769166

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.f8fb77de84d8460c89af7a57ce1a2d15.png
Screenshot_21266×882 103 KB

I wrote a report about my problem on Fiverr 21 days ago but I have not got any proper answer yet, I am very disappointed in this. With this kind of support, we are facing a lot of losses and I think Fiverr is losing its revenue. If we do not get the right support, I think this option should be turned off. I hope my problem is solved very soon.

My Requests Id 4769166

I am not surprised by not getting any further response from CS.

This is exactly why response time gets longer on CS side. They need to sort out every ticket they receive.

You are claiming lower ranking which is a part of Gig’s rotation resp. irrelevance when you were out of office, you are requesting to check your profile. by Fiverr staff. You talk about other Sellers facing the same problem without any proof, about irrelevant average sell price, etc…

If we do not get the right support, I think this option should be turned off.

By right support you mean support for you only, right?

CS has essential role in solving real issues, not yours. That’s why it will never be turn off.

I hope my problem is solved very soon.

You can’t blame CS for permanent Gigs circulation, this is how it works and will work. Did you realise how many new services were added to Fiverr since March 2020 or something?

What I want to say is that your kind of help requests extends CS response time only. Nothing else.

Hello bayezidmithu,

Thank you for your post.

Customer support is here to help everyone that uses this platform but some “issues” are brought to Fiverrs attention are not relevant in the first place. As blavaro mentioned, this is why CS reply time is loaded because they receive thousands of these type of support tickets and thus creates a backlog of unnecessary issues.

Fiverr is a performance based marketplace, you deliver excellence & consistently able to generate revenue, you are more likely to be pushed up in the system. It is worth noting that are a huge amount of sellers depending on your gig service. You main gig has around 11,514 active sellers. You are competing against 11k people for 1st page that features 48 sellers. It is a competitive so take that on board, ive been 1st page, ive been 8th page, keep focusing on providing excellence and work will come. Another point is fairness, Fiverr tries to give new sellers sometime on the front pages so they can get started as well, its called circulation for that very reason.

I would like all sellers to take note of this as a community and free up CS from performance based issues, unless there is an actual issue with your gig. Ranking lower than you previously did is not a reason in my opinion to be sending support tickets to CS. Every time i have contacted CS for issues they have been fantastic, prompt and efficient, I believe the slow response time is due to the nature of your support ticket (+ overloads of this type of “issue”) not being an actual tangible issue they can solve.

Hope that clears that up for both you and any other sellers on here.

Thanks,
Andrew

Hello bayezidmithu,

Thank you for your post.

Customer support is here to help everyone that uses this platform but some “issues” are brought to Fiverrs attention are not relevant in the first place. As blavaro mentioned, this is why CS reply time is loaded because they receive thousands of these type of support tickets and thus creates a backlog of unnecessary issues.

Fiverr is a performance based marketplace, you deliver excellence & consistently able to generate revenue, you are more likely to be pushed up in the system. It is worth noting that are a huge amount of sellers depending on your gig service. You main gig has around 11,514 active sellers. You are competing against 11k people for 1st page that features 48 sellers. It is a competitive so take that on board, ive been 1st page, ive been 8th page, keep focusing on providing excellence and work will come. Another point is fairness, Fiverr tries to give new sellers sometime on the front pages so they can get started as well, its called circulation for that very reason.

I would like all sellers to take note of this as a community and free up CS from performance based issues, unless there is an actual issue with your gig. Ranking lower than you previously did is not a reason in my opinion to be sending support tickets to CS. Every time i have contacted CS for issues they have been fantastic, prompt and efficient, I believe the slow response time is due to the nature of your support ticket (+ overloads of this type of “issue”) not being an actual tangible issue they can solve.

Hope that clears that up for both you and any other sellers on here.

Thanks,

Andrew

I would like all sellers to take note of this as a community and free up CS from performance based issues, unless there is an actual issue with your gig. Ranking lower than you previously did is not a reason in my opinion to be sending support tickets to CS.

You can’t blame CS for permanent Gigs circulation, this is how it works and will work.

Exactly, if sellers would to waste CS’s time, with questions about their ranking, especially after being OOO for ten days, maybe CS would get to the really important issues sooner.

When my gigs are not getting as many sales as they recently did, I use the time to improve my gigs and get projects done at home because I know that CS will not change Fiverr’s algorithm just for me!

I would recommend you to leave another message in the same ticket, tell them you didn’t get any response from Fiverr CS

No, the OP should NOT waste CS time in this way.

• 1 month later...

I have been got fraud

• Ordered from

User [**********

• Delivery date Dec 15, 06:16 PM
  • Total price$80
  • Order number#******

First he said ok then when we approve one ever thing he sanding new offer and said please approve to send you the full document and there no time left for me to submit the documents to the manager and the time left. After view minutes he send . I try to canceled the 80 payment no option then take to support same thing. No use and they said you have 3 days and the payment will be delivered without my permission . I have 24 hours left now and send more then 10 email and creating 10 ticket with support to stop but no reply ( seem like they want the payment to be done ) no option no support and t************ total fraud

What to do

In ever site i will write comment for related to fiverr

To avoid deal with it total helpless And fraud

User

Remove user name from your post and follow @vickiespencer advise please.

Thank you!

Hello, Naser,

We are sellers and buyers here. We cannot help you with this situation.

Because of the pandemic Fiverr’s CS is very busy as there are two to three times as many people using Fiverr now. Therefore, it takes them up to 10 days to respond.

You can reach CS at Support@fiverr.com

i reach them but they put my ticket request as Solved but nothing happen in the request

User

Remove user name from your post and follow @vickiespencer advise please.

Thank you!

why should i remove his user id let other user to be ware of not to deal with this user

in every word and sentence asking for 20$ until reach 80$ more then after that fource me to approve the order and delivered also to so he will be sending me the file but after all that the time expire and i can’t submit my file.

all 80 and 20 go for nothing as i am telling him 50 min left

then 20 min left

but no action from him just asking please approve the offer

why should i remove his user id let other user to be ware of not to deal with this user

in every word and sentence asking for 20$ until reach 80$ more then after that fource me to approve the order and delivered also to so he will be sending me the file but after all that the time expire and i can’t submit my file.

then 20 min left

I am afraid I can understand just a little from your above post.

Should you have an issue with order, try to solve it with Seller. I believe sometimes it is tough or even impossible and if this is the case you would need to use resolution centre.

Posting user names is not allowed by forum rules, that’s why you should remove it.

then 20 min left

why should i remove his user id let other user to be war

reading the rules might help

Archived