Fiverr supports scammers

nexxxt

a buyer probably he is a scammer he get his desire work then he agree that is 100% perfect what he want the he left poor rating and cancel the order and he is still using mine design too when i said him if something wrong with the design tell me i’ll provide him he say if you do free projects more then 3 then he 'll up the ratings i contact the fiverr they just warn him and mine account is still there with negitive review and m not able to do work any more he cancel the order when the order is complete now i cant do any thing and fiverr cant remove the scammers review too in mine last account m level one seller and account is ban just coz of a idot seller now m start again after soo long time and same thing happens to me again and now i need fiverr the most m jobless right now and this is in justcie if you guys suggest me how to get rid of this situation i have all the proof that he is still using mine designs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the buyer who made that last review of “terrible and constantly messaging me”? Well… I don’t know the whole story about your case but I hope things get settled for you… 🙂

yes he is and nothing will settle

i think i have to deactivate the account only way i have

long and short is he get t he desire work and still use mine work on his web and fb and got the refund is well

when i asked any thing wrn with design he say do free more projects then i’ll up

your rating i contact fiverr that he scam me get the desire work and use it illegally and asked me for more free work please remove his review they say wen cant its against our polices then why he use mine work still simply the support buyers and there is nothing much for seller

[screenshot removed]

Recent cancellation by top rated scammer 💔

we put all of our effort to make them happy but still we got nothing they get their work then refund too along with this they cancel and leave a negative review and still the scammer using mine work !*******. he use mine work still and cancel the order is well got the refund and gave a negative review is well

MOD NOTE: Screenshot Removed

we put all of our effort to make them happy but still we got nothing they get their work then refund too along with this they cancel and leave a negative review and still the scammer using mine work !*******. he use mine work still and cancel the order is well got the refund and gave a negative review is well

MOD NOTE: Screenshot Removed

Yikes…🤐

Just a head’s up! It’s against fiverr’s TOS to ask buyers to leave a positive review! Doing so can get you banned.

Yikes…🤐

Just a head’s up! It’s against fiverr’s TOS to ask buyers to leave a positive review! Doing so can get you banned.

most of the buyer dnt leave the review so just to tell them how important it is if u like so please rate the work

most of the buyer dnt leave the review so just to tell them how important it is if u like so please rate the work

so please rate the work

Is fine. Asking for a 5* or a positive review isn’t, and can get your account shut down.

It’s best not to even mention the word ‘review’ - there have been stories of users getting warnings just for mentioning the word.

so please rate the work

Is fine. Asking for a 5* or a positive review isn’t, and can get your account shut down.

It’s best not to even mention the word ‘review’ - there have been stories of users getting warnings just for mentioning the word.

yes and what about the buyer if he say give me free work then

so please rate the work

if he use it commercially and cancel the work too then

You absolutely broke the rules by asking for a specific positive review. You are really lucky you haven’t been banned by Fiverr yet. You also told the buyer (in the removed screenshot) that you would do some work for free. That’s often a bad idea since some buyers think you mean you will do a lot of work for free and it may have led to what happened to you with the buyer asking for free projects. The buyer was also wrong for demanding free work, so you both did something wrong.

As far as the review, it is the buyer’s right to leave it. If the buyer paid for the work and you didn’t accept a cancellation, the buyer has the right to use your work, too. I am not sure what you are complaining about unless you refunded the buyer. It also looked as though you delivered an ocean view to the buyer, which is one of your gig images. I don’t understand why the buyer would want an ocean view as a logo, but maybe I’m missing something.

You absolutely broke the rules by asking for a specific positive review. You are really lucky you haven’t been banned by Fiverr yet. You also told the buyer (in the removed screenshot) that you would do some work for free. That’s often a bad idea since some buyers think you mean you will do a lot of work for free and it may have led to what happened to you with the buyer asking for free projects. The buyer was also wrong for demanding free work, so you both did something wrong.

As far as the review, it is the buyer’s right to leave it. If the buyer paid for the work and you didn’t accept a cancellation, the buyer has the right to use your work, too. I am not sure what you are complaining about unless you refunded the buyer. It also looked as though you delivered an ocean view to the buyer, which is one of your gig images. I don’t understand why the buyer would want an ocean view as a logo, but maybe I’m missing something.

i have refund the buyer and he say if u work free for more project then i 'll rate u

i think u just cant watch it properly and cant read it too he say that is perfect and exactly what he want 100% and also its a vintage loge if u have eyes u can see that

i think u just cant watch it properly and cant read it too he say that is perfect and exactly what he want 100% and also its a vintage loge if u have eyes u can see that

and its mine policy to provide life time free update of the same logo

I can see that he wrote that it was perfect. Something obviously went wrong after that, but I don’t know what that is. I may have eyes but I’m not psychic. Regardless, why are you upset that he is using the work if you got paid for it and you offer lifetime free updates of it? I understand why you are angry about the review, of course, but you can’t expect him to pay and also not use the logo.

I can see that he wrote that it was perfect. Something obviously went wrong after that, but I don’t know what that is. I may have eyes but I’m not psychic. Regardless, why are you upset that he is using the work if you got paid for it and you offer lifetime free updates of it? I understand why you are angry about the review, of course, but you can’t expect him to pay and also not use the logo.

he wont pay me he got the logo too he get the refund and its against the fiverr’s policy if u cancel the order u cant use the logo or any work its a seller’s property

he wont pay me he got the logo too he get the refund and its against the fiverr’s policy if u cancel the order u cant use the logo or any work its a seller’s property

So, are you saying he asked you to cancel the order and you agreed and that’s how he got a refund?

how can he get refund u know how buyers can

Yes, I know how buyers get a refund the normal way, but it’s not a trick. If a buyer asks a seller for a refund because they aren’t happy, the seller can agree to it and the buyer gets a refund. Is that what happened?

Yes, I know how buyers get a refund the normal way, but it’s not a trick. If a buyer asks a seller for a refund because they aren’t happy, the seller can agree to it and the buyer gets a refund. Is that what happened?

if he dont like the work then why he use it on his web or social media or on his jersey or as logo on the uniforms of 300+childs how can he

if he dont like the work then why he use it on his web or social media or on his jersey or as logo on the uniforms of 300+childs how can he

It really depends, you might have a way to stop it or at least make it harder, but you refuse to answer the question about HOW he got a refund. If you agreed to a refund before he reviewed you, there should be no review. So, what you are saying is really odd.

It really depends, you might have a way to stop it or at least make it harder, but you refuse to answer the question about HOW he got a refund. If you agreed to a refund before he reviewed you, there should be no review. So, what you are saying is really odd.

its platform’s responsibility to create a balance no one should dominate if buyer agree’s with the work want the same thing and happy to get it then after month or some time he came back and cancel the deal then what can a seller can do why this happen there should be the rule for buyers i’m sure there is but its a need of time to create a balance

we put soo much effort gave our time too can they gave our time back to us no

its platform’s responsibility to create a balance no one should dominate if buyer agree’s with the work want the same thing and happy to get it then after month or some time he came back and cancel the deal then what can a seller can do why this happen there should be the rule for buyers i’m sure there is but its a need of time to create a balance

we put soo much effort gave our time too can they gave our time back to us no

None of what you’ve said makes much sense - if you could clarify it would be really useful please.

When did you deliver the order, and when was it cancelled so the buyer got their money back?

Archived